Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2002 1:10:58 PM EDT
I only get to see my boy every few months (long story) And here are the latest ones form last weekend.

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/010839.html
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I may not be the one to say this but,
Make plans to move completely back to Wyoming before he is 10 years old... The older he gets the more he will need you.

Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh trust me, when I start getting every other weekend and stuff, where ever he is im moving to. Already have a nice spot of land picked out. Hehhe 30 acres butted agianst a nice mountain. :)
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Good Great Looking Kid... The only reason I said 10 is because I don't know the situation and at 10 it will give you a little over 2 years to build a good solid relationship with him, before he needs a good solid father figure in his life to guide him and raise him up solidly.

Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Well im hoping to have a good solid foundation and he loves and respects me by his 12th birthday. Thats when he can make his own desision on who he wants to live with. And not the courts decision.  Either way, he will know I love him  :) And thats all that matters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top