Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 6:50:15 AM EDT
I'm doing a short power-point presentation tomorrow on the AWB and I need some larger high-res pics of a preban rifle with bayo-lug, FS, and tele stock.

I also need a good pic of a post-ban rifle, preferably with a tele-style stock and a muzzle brake.

Thanks for the help,

Arndog
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT

Anybody? Just a couple of good profile pics for comparison.

I IM'd ya back photoman.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
[peep]
**Arndog notices a 15 page thread with AR pics right next to his thread requesting pics**

[slap] D'oh!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/bura2b16m4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/pura2b16m4.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
**currently looking through a shitload of AR pics [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=168415&page=3[/url]**

Maybe I should clarify: I am looking for two rifles that are set up in almost identical configurations--one postban and one preban.

I am trying to point out the foolishness of the ban by showing the minute differances in function that the ban created.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Damnit! 15 pages and a few hours later and still no good pics! (everyone has different custom set-ups/pictures are not clear enough to see pre-ban features readily)

Doesn't anyone have a post-ban M4gery and a pre-ban M4gery that look similar?

How about just some pictures on your HD with pre-ban/post-ban rifles in similar configuration?[?]

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damnit! 15 pages and a few hours later and still no good pics! (everyone has different custom set-ups/pictures are not clear enough to see pre-ban features readily)

How about just some pictures on your HD with pre-ban/post-ban rifles in similar configuration?[?]
View Quote

why not just go to [url]bushmaster.com[/url] then pull down some post ban images then look at there LEO catalog and pull some images there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

why not just go to [url]bushmaster.com[/url] then pull down some post ban images then look at there LEO catalog and pull some images there.
View Quote

Yeah, I first thought of that [i]after[/i] checking hundreds of AR pics for a couple hours.[BD]

I will probobly end up using those pics, but my only complaint is that the post-ban has a post-ban mag in it compared to the LEO rifle having a brand-spankin-new 30 rounder.

If anyone has some pics on their HD, I could still use them though.[wave]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top