Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 6:56:47 AM EDT

Author Glenn Murray, a co-writer of the children's book 'Walter the Farting Dog' during a book signing in Chicago. (CP/AP - Aynsley Floyd)

Para Cpl. Jean-Sebastien Bouchard, 21, of Deux Montagnes, Que., patrols on a windy day south of Kabul. (CP/Stephen Thorne)

A North Korean worker hangs micro nutrient enriched noodles on a drying rack at a UN World Food Program supported factory in Chongjin, April 23, 2004. The WFP is seeking to feed 6.5 million hungry North Koreans but has had to stop distributions to many of the most vulnerable owing to a downturn in donations. Picture taken April 23, 2004. REUTERS/World Food Program/Gerald Bourke

New Yorkers run for their lives as a tsunami floods the streets of New York City in the wake of a catastrophic climatic shift in a scene from 20th Century Fox's 'The Day After Tomorrow,' in this undated promotional photo. After decades spent tackling volcanoes, aliens, earthquakes, asteroids and every other disaster imaginable, Hollywood has turned its attention to one of the hottest scientific and most debated political issues of the day: catastrophic climate change. (AP Photo/ 20th Century Fox)

Competitive eater 'Crazy Legs Conti' tries to eat his way out of a telephone booth-size structure filled with popcorn as a stunt to promote a documentary film about himself in New York, May 3, 2004. Conti, 33, donned a diving mask and snorkel inside the lobby of the Manhattan movie theater that will show the film and lowered himself into a 'popcorn sarcophagus,' a wooden, windowed structure, to begin munching. (Chip East/Reuters)

Flames dwarf a fire truck as the Cerritos Fire burns near Corona, Calif., Tuesday, May 4, 2004. (AP Photo/Steven K. Doi)

'Shibuya girls' pose on a street in Tokyo's Shibuya district, popular among Japan's young people, May 4, 2004. The crowded area is sometimes a showcase of people, ranging from businessmen in suits to sweatshirts, tank tops, and today's hippest teenage looks. Picture taken May 4, 2004. REUTERS/Eriko Sugita

A July 22, 1997 file photograph shows Max the Gorilla, who became one of South Africa's crime victims and elected Newsmaker of the Year for 1997 by the Johannesburg Press Club, died May 5, 2004. In this photograph Max makes his first public appearance after he underwent emergency treatment at a Johannesburg trauma clinic. An armed robber, fleeing from police, jumped into Max's enclosure and shot him during a struggle with the pursuing policemen. The man, fleeing from police, scaled a moat and jumped into Max's enclosure at Johannesburg zoo. When Max tried to defend his turf and his partner Lisa, the robber fired two shots at him, lodging one bullet in his shoulder while the second went through his neck. Max, who managed to corner the suspected murderer and rapist in his den, was elected Newsmaker of the year for 1997 by the Johannesburg Press Club. REUTERS/Stringer
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the saw with an M4 colapsable stock on it I've never seen that, HOT set up.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Good job, J_R: you never forget the monkey/ape. Nice attention to detail.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thanks.  I think the simiam's caption is the most intriguing, however I think popcorn-man takes honors for the best pic today.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.  I think the simiam's caption is the most intriguing, however I think popcorn-man takes honors for the best pic today.

On that note, I read the caption again and found it DID NOT say Max, who managed to corner the suspected murderer and raped him in his den after all.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On that note, I read the caption again and found it DID NOT say Max, who managed to corner the suspected murderer and raped him in his den after all.

Thanks Johnny!

Maybe Max's name should have been changed to Mongo. "No, no. You don't want to do that. You'll just piss him off."

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still, Max took a bullet in the shoulder - and as we all know, only the good guys get shot in the shoulder.  He still cornered him and took the bad guy down.  I think Max should have been considered for a supporting actor character in one of the Die Hard sequels.  He could have filled the role of a wise-cracking Danny Devito-type character who "doesn't take any guff" off of terrorist, neo-nazi, high stakes crime syndicates.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#7]
yummi yummi
I'd be banging these hotties like a blind mad driving a bumper car.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
yummi yummi

us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040505/i/r694521607.jpg

For some reason, I find them to be frightening.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040504/capt.la10105041858.film_climate_change_movie_la101.jpg

New Yorkers run for their lives as a tsunami floods the streets of New York City in the wake of a catastrophic climatic shift in a scene from 20th Century Fox's 'The Day After Tomorrow,' in this undated promotional photo. After decades spent tackling volcanoes, aliens, earthquakes, asteroids and every other disaster imaginable, Hollywood has turned its attention to one of the hottest scientific and most debated political issues of the day: catastrophic climate change. (AP Photo/ 20th Century Fox)

Almost had me for a sec.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yummi yummi

Yeah, me too, but I'd hit it for sure, for dang sure.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]

micro nutrient enriched noodles

Hmmmmm.

www.soylent-green.com/
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yummi yummi

Yeah... clowns scare me too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top