Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/20/2005 6:15:30 PM EDT

A tattoo artist works on a live pig at an organic art center outside Beijing Friday Aug. 19, 2005. Artists at the Art Farm, set up by Belgian artist Wim Delvoye, tattoo anesthetized pigs to create works which are expected to be displayed in galleries once the pigs eventually die. The pigs, which are tattooed with designs ranging from the Louis Vuitton logo to Russian prison tattoos, are expected to live a longer than normal life since their increased value protects them from being killed for food. (AP Photo)

Workers put the finishing touches on a memorial to 'gonzo' journalist Hunter S. Thompson near his home at the Owl Farm in Woody Creek, Colo., on Saturday, Aug. 20, 2005. Family and friends are to gather at the site Saturday night to pay tribute to Thompson. His ashes are to be spread by a fireworks projectile during the event. Thompson shot himself to death six months ago on Feb. 20 at age 67. (AP Photo/Ed Andrieski)

Crew members of the Colombian three-mast training ship, Gloria, are pictured upon their arrival at the military port in Brest. (AFP/Fred Tanneau)

The NASA 747 carrying the space shuttle Discovery comes in for landing at Altus Air Force Base in Altus, Okla., Friday, Aug. 19, 2005. Space Shuttle Discovery rode piggyback atop a jumbo jet headed for Florida Friday, more than a week after the shuttle was diverted to the Mojave Desert for the first landing since the Columbia tragedy. (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki)

Pope Benedict XVI gestures as he arrives for vespers at the seminary in Cologne, Germany, Friday, Aug 19, 2005. Pope Benedict XVI arrived Thursday on his first foreign trip as pontiff to take part in the Roman Catholic Church's 20th World Youth Day in Cologne. (AP Photo/Tony Gentile)

26-year-old Skylar Deleon is seen in this undated handout picture. Former child actor Deleon and his 24-year-old wife, Jennifer Henderson Deleon, were ordered on August 16, 2005 by Orange County Superior Court Judge John Conley to stand trial on Tuesday for the murder of a wealthy California couple who, prosecutors say, were tied to the anchor of their yacht and thrown overboard alive, never to be seen again. (Orange County Sheriff's Department/Handout/Reuters)

A Salvadoran wearing a mask looks at his mobile phone while taking part in a festival to celebrate San Salvador's patron saint 'the Divine World's Savior' day. (AFP/Yuri Cortez)

An acrobat drops past onlookers in an office window on a building in the landmark Rockefeller Center during the 'Target Vertical Fashion Show' in New York, July 27, 2005. Acrobats dropped from the roof of the nine-storey building in fashions from Target department store's Fall 2005 women's and men's collection in an outdoor presentation. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:32:06 PM EDT

What a great picture... Laughing my ass off.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:35:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 6:36:16 PM EDT by DK-Prof]

Originally Posted By Johnny_Reno:

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/nm/20050820/mdf30790.jpg

26-year-old Skylar Deleon is seen in this undated handout picture. Former child actor Deleon and his 24-year-old wife, Jennifer Henderson Deleon, were ordered on August 16, 2005 by Orange County Superior Court Judge John Conley to stand trial on Tuesday for the murder of a wealthy California couple who, prosecutors say, were tied to the anchor of their yacht and thrown overboard alive, never to be seen again. (Orange County Sheriff's Department/Handout/Reuters)

What kind of a sick fuck ties two living people to an anchor and throws it into the ocean. Hopefully those two poor people were unconscious.

Death is too good for someone like that!

ETA: Great pics, btw. The pig is neat, and the pope is awesome !
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:43:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

...ETA: Great pics, btw. The pig is neat, and the pope is awesome !

Thanks. I couldn't find a suitable monkey....hence, the pig.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:59:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Johnny_Reno:

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

...ETA: Great pics, btw. The pig is neat, and the pope is awesome !

Thanks. I couldn't find a suitable monkey....hence, the pig.

Hey - I appreciate it.

.. and btt
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:02:55 PM EDT
Sorry DK-Prof...the old man was alive and conscious...he kicked the "accused" in the groin...the "accused" then smiled and shoved him overboard...

Nice pics JohnyR!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:25:37 PM EDT
Skylar appears to be lying about the "child star" bit. He has no credits listed in the IMDB. He claimed to have been a mighty morphin' power ranger. At best he was an extra.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:31:34 PM EDT
I heard about that story yesterday, googled it in news, and there were 57 articles, all saying he was a "power ranger"...didn't say what color.

Think you are right, mcgredo...more Accuracy in Media...good fact checking!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:03:37 PM EDT
I found several MMPR fan sites and couldn't find a Skylar Deleon anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:23:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Col__Kurtz:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ColKurtz/capt.jpg
What a great picture... Laughing my ass off.

Ahhh shita, I canta see-a ina fronta me face-a!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:24:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AyeGuy:
I heard about that story yesterday, googled it in news, and there were 57 articles, all saying he was a "power ranger"...didn't say what color.

Pink?
Top Top