Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 6:04:45 PM EDT

From our latest event in LaVernia, TX.

Notice our company clerk in the back looking all non combatlike.

BTW, this photo was taken with one of those big ass old cameras. The camera was actually made in 1944 and served with the Army.

I'm the one kneeling in the middle.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
pretty neat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
are you holding a Thompson?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool.

Were you by chance with the 36th ID? That's who my dad was with in N Africa and Italy.

I'd be interrested to see any other photos you'd be willing to share. I love stuff like this.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool pic, but honestly.

Some of guys are posing in that "White boy wannabe gangster" way and its easy to tell that this pic isnt really from WWII

I would like to see more pics though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
are you holding a Thompson?

No, I have a carbine.  There is a Thompson back there somewhere though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cool pic, but honestly.

Some of guys are posing in that "White boy wannabe gangster" way and its easy to tell that this pic isnt really from WWII

I would like to see more pics though.

That guy is from LA so we cut him a little slack.

I posted a few before and didn't get much response.  I'm glad you like them I will post some more when I get a chance.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Cool.

Were you by chance with the 36th ID? That's who my dad was with in N Africa and Italy.

I'd be interrested to see any other photos you'd be willing to share. I love stuff like this.

We are 101st ABN.  We fight alongside the 36th though.  They are a good group.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]

This is from Camp Gruber 2002.  The halftrack is not ours but was set up well so I took a pic.
Notice the live chickens in the cage.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cool.

Cougar, I just realized you might have thought the pic was original.  I am a reenactor and the pic was taken last weekend at a private tactical.  I'm sorry if you misunderstood.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:02:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The woman depicted on the poster affixed to the door of the vehicle is NOT wearing a burqa.

I sense a violation of the Code of Conduct here...  I sure hope TBK1 doesn't catch a glimpse of the nips!

Silly, there are no Japanese in the picture.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top