Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 11:21:23 PM EDT
I picked up a free magazine called "Better Nutrition" at a Natural Food & Drug store. One of the articles is called "Death by Pharmaceuticals?" it says of 700,000 physicians in the U.S. 120,000 (ratio .171) accidental deaths are caused by them each year. For comparison it says number of gun owners in the U.S. 80,000,000 only 1500 (ratio .0000188) accidental deaths occur. Why aren't the anti-gunners after their Physicians for accidental deaths?

Clearly your Physician is more dangerous than any gun. Maybe you should bring him/her every place you go instead of your gun. [;D]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
In another study I heard that about 80% of these "accidental" deaths by doctors were UNPREVENTABLE.  However, this has no bearing on my human right to defend myself and my freedom.

radioman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top