Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 4:54:59 PM EDT
I'm trying to find an image of the current USMC Shooting Team seal, but it seems be nowhere on the net. I had seen some on their rifles at Camp Perry and the armorers even gave me one, but it had to be removed from my rifle for various stupid reasons.

So, I'm hoping one of your guys can help me out and MAKE one.

It is basically a semi-dark yellow backround, with a black eagle, globe and anchor, black text in a circle around the crest ( USMC Shooting Team, or United States Marine Corps Shooting Team, forgot which one ), and a  '1901' in the upper right hand corner of the seal. I think there was a red outline of the circle, but I can't remember exactly.

Can anyone here help? I'll mail the first person a free 20 round magazine if they can find a good photo or graphic of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top