Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 4:29:37 PM EDT
So, it was a beautiful morning in Brisbane, especially with a flyover.

Enjoy

Photo tips are always appreciated as well!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
American Made, baby!

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
American Made, baby!

For sure! I told everyone they did it today more for Americans than Australians b/c it is Thanksgiving!

not sure if they believed me or not
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If Obama makes America such an unpleasant place to live in that I'd consider moving to another country,

Australia would be the first on my list.   Your gun laws are WAY too restrictive for my tastes but if it

gets that bad in America,  odds are it won't be any worse in Australia.   Plus you have plenty of room

for someone to just disappear and be mostly free of .gov interference.

Then again,  most of the western half of the US is pretty much the same in that respect.  There's room

to breathe and be ignored by the government here, too.

I visited Australia briefly.   But only the Brisbane airport.   Never left the airport except by plane.

It looked nice,  from the airport windows.

CJ
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If Obama makes America such an unpleasant place to live in that I'd consider moving to another country,
Australia would be the first on my list.   Your gun laws are WAY too restrictive for my tastes but if it
gets that bad in America,  odds are it won't be any worse in Australia.   Plus you have plenty of room
for someone to just disappear and be mostly free of .gov interference.

Then again,  most of the western half of the US is pretty much the same in that respect.  There's room
to breathe and be ignored by the government here, too.

I visited Australia briefly.   But only the Brisbane airport.   Never left the airport except by plane.

It looked nice,  from the airport windows.

CJ

Lol, better do your research before you move, the gun laws really, really suck. And they are not my gun laws, my citizenship is the same as yours

Yes, there may be plenty of room, but that's b/c its to harsh to live in the wide open areas. And the Government is everywhere here, especially taxes. Tax rates are approx 10% higher, and sales tax is 10%, and most everything cost 3x what it does in the US. It is a nanny state/gov. so a crappy national health care, speed/red light cameras all over the place, and more paperwork than NFA paperwork for guns.

Besides all that, sure its great weather if you like it hot, awesome beaches, sexy women, but if you are looking to get away from governments, much better places than here. I'm looking to move back to the US in 2013.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top