Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2018 9:55:08 PM EDT
There are two different sets here.

First up is the 5 Day Deal

The general premise is it is a bundle of marked down software, tutorials, classes, etc, that's for sale for 5 days before the subject/bundle swaps to something else.  It's sponsored by Wescott, Adobe, SmugMug, and a bunch of other companies.  Supposedly $2400 in stuff for $89 with the proceeds all going to charity.  So different kind of Humble Bundle of sorts I guess.

Plus you get a copy of Luminar 2018 (retails for $60 and is an alternative to lightroom) so if you're looking for an editing program, you're basically geting everything else for a couple bucks extra.

Number two is Corel Photo Mirage marked down to $60 from $70.

Not a huge savings, but it's a pretty interesting program.  Basically it lets you turn a single photo into a cinemagraph.  I've been playing around with the trial for aurora photos and the results are pretty neat.  If you get carried away it looks like crap, but being subtle can really make things interesting.  I haven't bought the program, so I can't upload anything though.  But it's pretty simple to use, like the video shows.

Animate clouds and water with PhotoMirage
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
So far PhotoMirage is working decently.  You need to be careful with placement of motion controls and anchors, but it is pretty simple to use.  Complex to get right though.  For example, the smoke from the Tommy Gun was easy, but making sure the stars IN the aurora aren't moving is kind of a bastard to get right.  Practice makes perfect I guess.

Tommy Gun Cinemagraph
Aurora Cinemagraph
Lake Sunset Cinemagraph
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So far PhotoMirage is working decently.  You need to be careful with placement of motion controls and anchors, but it is pretty simple to use.  Complex to get right though.  For example, the smoke from the Tommy Gun was easy, but making sure the stars IN the aurora aren't moving is kind of a bastard to get right.  Practice makes perfect I guess.

Tommy Gun Cinemagraph
Aurora Cinemagraph
Lake Sunset Cinemagraph
View Quote
Love the Lake Sunset!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top