User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 7:42:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice description of the intruder they provide there.  Nothing whatsoever aside from "dark baggy clothes."

The male occupant of the house did not provide any further description to police?  Like what RACE he was?

I wonder if "PC Media Rules" are in full effect.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
while this is a horrible story if the man that owned the house was one of us he would have come out witha shotgun with 00 or some sort of semi automatic rifle ad swept the house and shot the living fuck out of the intruder.

Then again the minute the brick hit the window one of us would have been ready to send this dude straight to his grave the second he touched the doorknob or entered (depending on the state you live in.)

And people call us crazy for having a gun nearby at all times.  My wife wouldn't have a hole in her head if this was my house. Intruder would have many holes and id be cleaning up what was left of his blood the hazmet people missed right now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Just goes to show, "criminals don't like to make loud noises" is a bullshit belief.  Criminals know they have several minutes before they'd have to face the police.

If your sliding glass door gets smashed in, you need to have a gun in your hand in short order.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just goes to show, "criminals don't like to make loud noises" is a bullshit belief.  Criminals know they have several minutes before they'd have to face the police.

If your sliding glass door gets smashed in, you need to have a gun in your hand in short order.

Amen, bro.

Myself, I will light their ass up most rikki tik.

Damn shame the man of that house wasn't of like mind as us.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]
That is terrible.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
while this is a horrible story if the man that owned the house was one of us he would have come out witha shotgun with 00 or some sort of semi automatic rifle ad swept the house and shot the living fuck out of the intruder.

Then again the minute the brick hit the window one of us would have been ready to send this dude straight to his grave the second he touched the doorknob or entered (depending on the state you live in.)

And people call us crazy for having a gun nearby at all times.  My wife wouldn't have a hole in her head if this was my house. Intruder would have many holes and id be cleaning up what was left of his blood the hazmet people missed right now.

unfortunately for everyone else, we are the weirdos.

I don't eat, use the computer, take a shit or a shower without a gun in reach and stories like this keep it that way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Who the fuck shoots a pregnant woman?! This country keeps getting sicker.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Who the fuck shoots a pregnant woman?! This country keeps getting sicker.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Take a wild fucking guess.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#12]
10 to 1 this is a drug deal that went bad, a gang problem, an ex boyfriend or maybe an ex husband.  But he came in with the intention of killing someone, probably someone in particular.  People breaking in to steal or rape don't just start spraying lead around, or at least that's not the most common MO for them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nice description of the intruder they provide there.  Nothing whatsoever aside from "dark baggy clothes."

The male occupant of the house did not provide any further description to police?  Like what RACE he was?

I wonder if "PC Media Rules" are in full effect.

Perhaps the reporter didn't think any further description was needed.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#14]
**Cough** bad neighborhood **cough**

Damn shame
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

10 to 1 this is a drug deal that went bad, a gang problem, an ex boyfriend or maybe an ex husband.  But he came in with the intention of killing someone, probably someone in particular.  People breaking in to steal or rape don't just start spraying lead around, or at least that's not the most common MO for them.

does seem a bit strange that shot was fired ad dude stuck around to shoot again.  also, how long did they hide for?  Who in the world would come out after being shot at within a minute or two?  wouldn't you stay put and wait for the police?

If they were in there a while why in the world would the guy still be out there?

Wouldn't he wnt to leave before cops showed up?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
fuck if any of my family leaves that room before I've swept the house.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow. That is rough.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#18]

The man retreated to a bedroom with his wife and two children, ages 3 and 7, Crump said.

After the family believed the intruder had left their home, the
woman left the bedroom
. The intruder fired two rounds, one striking the
woman, Crump said. The intruder left the home on foot heading south.

Yeah - send the pregnant woman out to check if the house is clear.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep...this is the kind of shit I have to show my wife so she understands it only has to happen once...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top