Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2007 10:22:39 AM EDT
CI Daily Deal
box of 20, $34.99, through 9/25/07 midnight.

Anybody smoke these ever? Are they any good? I'm thinking of picking up a box or two.

According to what I found:

Petrus Fortus features a dark, toothy Ecuadorian wrapper and comes filled with aged Piloto Cubano Dominican and Brazilian Mata Fina long-fillers. Rated 89, this medium-bodied smoke is pleasant and enjoyable any time of day - each rich, balanced, and satisfying, building to a crescendo toward the nub.

Sounds GTG but I hoped someone here might offer a first-hand AAR.

ETA - bought a box. Figured it can't be all bad.
Link Posted: 9/24/2007 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know this too.   I don't want to be fooled by the "Anejo" in the name.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Update...

After letting them sit in the humidor for a while, I smoked one last night.

It was very smooth & light-bodied in my opinion. I used a 9mm punch cutter and it was a little hard to draw on after about one-third of the way into it. I think a guillotine cutter would have been a better option, but I didn't have one available to me at the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top