Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 9:52:48 AM EDT
I don't mean to make fun of any one who has responded to or put one of there own personals.  But it got me thinking..... it would make an interesting "topic".

How would you describe yourself in a personal ad?  This is for just kicks.... now be truthfull.  You don't have to put your age if you want.... but I'm wondering how people here would describe youself.

If you don't want to do a "personal ad", put your thoughts, experiance, so on w/ them.....

(And the few of you that know me, NO, I am not thinking of putting a personal ad out.)

I'll post what mine will be later (I'll edit this 1st one)....

Now, who's the 1st victim...err...volunteer... [:D]   [;D]

------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess this is what I would say, on a "seriouse note"...(maybe)

Self:
SAM, 27, 5'8", 235lbs Working two jobs- ag, & part time, workaholic,  opinionated individual. Enjoys country life, science fiction, quite nights at home or hanging w/ friends.  Drinks a little (but shouldn't). Enjoys tinkering/building things, shooting, talking about "life".  Likes to ponder "what if" (aka day dream..never to old to day dream!)  Emotionaly drained at present, tired of the games......  Will be there for that 'special someone' till the end of time...

Looking:
Woman who can put up with me. [;D] Tall, avg to athletic build.  A woman who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty.  An individual who is emotional strong, yet feminine.  Someone who can take care of her self, but can also accecpt help and not let their pride get in the way.  Can challenge me about things, opinions, yet be understanding...someone that can "agree to disagree" and not affect the relationship (ya right).  Looking for a companion in life...someone who would be willing to share their life with me.

-----------------------------------------------
Okay, that might be a lame ad.....
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
MWM seeks shooting companion with nice arsenal.  Please send pics of arsenal.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Male teenager hoplophile seeks attractive female for shooting and pleasure. Send pictures of yourself and guns. ALL your guns.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#3]
You want to shoot a female? [:O]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shoot her with what??? [devil]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#5]

I have done the internet personal thing.  This is what I wrote about myself:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Describing myself

Fiercely Independent.Extremely zealous when it comes to matters involved with the Arts and Politics. I carry the highest admiration and respect for my family and friends. Passionate about my career. I am a bit obsessed with literature-everything from Henry Miller to Tennessee Williams...and yes, even Donald Trump. Believe it or not, I used to be an opera singer. A trade I have been mastering since a very young age. Because of this amazing gift, I have been very fortunate to perform throughout the United States. However, because of matters involving my family, I have opted for a more local career (Real Estate)...A great night out could be many things: The Cleveland Orchestra; small batch bourbon and a film; a great band at the local dive bar; and then of course, Sunday nights & HBO-A big fan of "The Soprano's"! Also, another date possibilty: Shooting at the range!  

Describing my ideal match

Someone that has it together: One that can challange my intellect; appreciate the finer things;display sophistication; and most of all, one that is respectful.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#6]
35 y.o. self-employed cabinetmaker seeks 25 to 35 y.o. extremely wealthy female to load magazines and Garand enbloc clips in a SHTF situation.  Must be healthy, attractive, and willing to help me repopulate the earth in case of a catastrophic event.

Send pictures of yourself, and an inventory of your bug-out bag.

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Shoot her with what??? [devil]
View Quote

Now that is the question.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#9]
me: normal gun nut:

You : stipper with big bazookas.
Must like guns and more strippers.

TXL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top