Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/29/2006 6:56:41 PM EDT
Ill leave out all the names, this story is already "old" but still underway for lawsuit (which is amazing).

Dummy "A" gets in car after visiting gunshop, stick his carry glock 23 in his pocket holster, BOOM, blows big ole HYDRA SHOCK hole in his leg......he opens the car-door, blood is flying everywhere ..blah blah.....

fade to many months later, guy is sueing Glock AND gunshop (of which i know the owner),...claiming defective crap, etc, .

Glock flies in some SUITS to look at the gun, the gun shop owner is present, HE gets a look at the gun,...the glock guys dont say anything, but he sees whats "UP".

Dummy "A" who shoots himself had taken a KNIFE and cut out the trigger safety ("Dooooh"), what proves his even dummer.....he didnt even remove the trigger bar and trigger to DO IT.....how do you know this??? cause theres deep cuts and scratches inside the trigger guard when he was cutting it off.......

"aint no cure fer stoopid" .

My Marines friend said to me, "Yup, keep yer booger hook on the bang-lever"

what a dufus huh?..................i hear the lawsuit is still "ON"
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:00:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sigandglocks:

"aint no cure fer stoopid" .

sure there is: Natural Selection
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:02:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Online%20Pics/pigasus.gif

he didnt kill himself (yet) so right now he would just be an honorable mention.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:05:56 PM EDT
It is really to bad that more people like this happen to be just smart enough to stick around.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:07:07 PM EDT
He must think he's a professional too...
Top Top