Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 3:30:56 PM EDT
Once again I need to vent

I am a big news junkie and political junkie but I am at the point where I can not watch the news anymore without having to check my blood pressure.  I am sick and tired of the liberal media and their MoveON.org agenda.

Here is my list who I can not stand any more:

Jack Murtha so called war hero turn left wing wacko and all around disgrace to America.

Cindy Sheehan- We all are sick of her. God bless you for your son and thank you for his service....but she is a wacko.

David Gregory- This chippy little A hole thinks he is the next Sam Donaldson.

Katie C -perky little liberal diva gets paid 13mill to read the so called news

John McCain-RINO and media whore. Will not win in 2008.

Chuck Hagel-Another spineless RINO that likes to tell the liberal media what they want to hear, and thinks everything is doom and gloom and thinks Iraq is in a civil war. The left wings poster boy when they say "and even some Republicans disagree"

Gen Conshecky( can't spell his name) But the left loves him, and quotes him all the time. Current military leaders are wrong to the lib media...but this guy is always right

Joe Bidden- Or as I like to call "Baldy Bidden" Thinks he knows everything about anything...but has no plans or insight other than Bush sucks and let me tell you why I will do the opposite of what the President says.

Russ Fiengold- Communist from WI wants to censure, but really impeach President Bush for protecting America...and news flash Bush did not break the law...but he wants to impeach anyway.

Ray Nagin- Moron....how is the Chocolate city going??

Chris Matthews- Another liberal windbag who thinks everything is a crisis.

Keith Olbermann -Glorified Sports Center anchor. Countdown is extremely boring and not funny. Also thinks the worst person in the world is not Osama or Islamic radicals...nope he thinks the worst man in the world is Bill O'Rielly. Bill can be an ass, but he is just a reporter.

Tim Russert- Every week it is the same, soft ball question for the liberal and hard ball for the Republican. Always breathlessly asks if "are you willing to say.....on this show......are you running for President?" In 40 years of Meet the Press how many people announced their running for President?? NONE.
Oh yeah everything is a crisis and looks very bad when Timmy is talking about a Republican.

There are many many more, but here is my list that makes my blood boil.

What say you??
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#1]
All of them.  Especially people like Bill O'Reilly and anyone else on FOX,  MSNBC,  CNN,  Headline News.  

So yeah,  all of them.  I automatically profile anyone who works for the news stations as stupid.  And they all are proven to be so.

The only people on the news that aren't supid are some of people they interview.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate that fooking Burger King guy. Damn RINO....
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hate that fooking Burger King guy. Damn RINO....

+1
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The darlings of the news media.

I would also like add the aging Mass. Senator Edward Kennedy.  The news media seems to show that guy anytime they have an excuse.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
all those cutsie celebrity couples with the combined names.....

Brangelina
Bennifer
Tomkat....

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I dunno I gave up watching the news years ago....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top