Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/2/2002 7:59:22 PM EST
I'm in a foul mood tonight so forgive my while I rant and wish the following ***holes were locked in a bamboo cage for 5 years. Katie Couric, Dan Blather, Peter Jennings, Jane Fonda, Bill/Hilary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Ted Kennedy, Tom Daschle, Dick Gephardt, Barney Frank, Diane Feinstein, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnel, Paul Wellstone, Ted the Red Turner, Al Gore, Jessie Jackson, Cher, Joe Biden, Louis Farrakahn, James Carville, Al Sharpton, I give up...there's too many to name.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:01:28 PM EST
Grey Davis, Don Perata, you got most of the rest that I can think of... Make it a solid ten years, and I'll feed them IF I remember, and IF I feel like it. What I feed them is up in the air... FFZ
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:13:21 PM EST
May I add one to your list? I’ll assume it’s ok. This guy submits a bill every congressional session to essentially outlaw firearms. Jerry Nadler D-NY (his district includes the WTC, by the way) [img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/flashman%2Fnadler%2520copy%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:14:45 PM EST
closer to home .. Chvala, Risser, & co. Burke may get his turn in a metal cage. I hope that bastard goes to fed prison.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:16:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By flashman: May I add one to your list? I’ll assume it’s ok. This guy submits a bill every congressional session to essentially outlaw firearms. Jerry Nadler D-NY (his district includes the WTC, by the way) [img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/flashman%2Fnadler%2520copy%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote
Ohh, dont worry about him. He's fat and will die soon, at least we hope [:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 9:06:37 PM EST
Don't forget Michael Douglas, Michael Moore, Sarah Brady, Josh Sugarmann, Henry Waxman, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, Joseph Biden, Janet Reno, Gray Davis, Tom Bradley, Allan Rock, Michael Gartner and Charles Krauthammer...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 9:33:19 PM EST
Whiskey Bravo...You and I should go shooting sometime. I don't live that far away from you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 3:22:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: Whiskey Bravo...You and I should go shooting sometime. I don't live that far away from you.
View Quote
The next time you're heading towards Duluth/SoupTown give me a heads-up via email. Oh yeah, I thought of a few more...Sam Donaldson, Kokie Roberts, Eleanore Clift, Mike Farrel, Kofi Anan for butting in all the time and taking the side of Iraq, Matt Lauer, Bill Richardson.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 3:42:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/3/2002 3:48:11 AM EST by Teltech]
WhiskeyBravo, Being a New Yorker, I feel your pain. Don't know how it happened but we have 2 of the worst on your list. Chuckie Boy Schumer and Hillary. [:X*] Edited because I wasn't paying attention.
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 4:07:15 AM EST
I don't think there's enough bamboo out there for all the people I'd like to see caged up!!! How about the entire Democratic Party?
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 4:13:14 AM EST
Most of Hollywood. We need one BIG ASS cage!
Top Top