Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2002 8:15:49 AM EDT
Guys we are getting close to election day and the polls are saying Rendell has a 19 to 20 point lead.  This isn't good for us!

Rendell was one of the first mayors to try and sue the gun industry.  His record shows he is anti-gun.  If we don't keep him out we will be heading down the road to be like our neighbors, the people's republic of NJ.  You can be assure he will be aiming for us and our non-PC rifles if elected!

Tell your friends, family, and any one who will listen to Vote Fisher for governor.  

I know this would probably be better in the politcs forum, but I figured it would reach more members this way!

Time is running out!  Do your part!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#1]
well Ugh,

I've been doing what I can but as much as I hate to say it...I think he's gonna get in. I'm praying not.

The small light at the end of the tunnel though, is (and I'm hoping here)that he bends all the hunters over too. We all see it. The majority of gun owners are pussys who won't lift a finger to do a thing for gun rights. Thats why they're democrats. They want stuff for free. Once rendell starts sliding his tiny little weenie up these hunters asses, we should here some squealing. Hopefully, we can keep this commie in check.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.nraila.org/rendell.pdf[/url]

Check this out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#3]
it was posted on assweb by someone that heard it on a radio show....that rendell has stated that one of his first executive orders will be to recind ccw across the state.

is that even realistic?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Haven't heard that. If he does it though, the senate and house will hear an uproar like they never heard. I'm sure we would get a super majority to override him on that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#5]
So the only thing Rendell likes more than Government money, is confiscating guns.

I am not in the business wishing Democrats well, either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I just can't understand the repubs in this state. I can't remember when we had a viable candidate. The repubs here don't know shit about politics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top