Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 4:16:26 AM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169653,00.html

New York City's most famous gay penguin couple has split up. Even worse, one of them has taken up with a female penguin new to the Central Park Zoo (search), the New York Post reports. Silo and Roy, two male chinstrap penguins (search) native to the South Atlantic, made local headlines six years ago when they came out with their same-sex relationship.

Since then, the pair have successfully hatched and raised an adopted chick — after trying to incubate a rock — and become role models for six other same-sex couples among penguins at the zoo. That all ended when Scrappy, a single female newly arrived from SeaWorld in San Diego, caught Silo's eye.

Bwa ha ha ha! The stupid gay penguins tried to incubate a rock!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:17:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Aimless, I guess you're single again???
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey Aimless, I guess you're single again???

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
that's pretty much the kinda story i expect from fox news nowadays...hard hitting and topical!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Wow, look at all the guano!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top