Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:26:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:40:27 AM EST
It is the "magic ones" way of killing some of the large advertising revenue for the Rush Limbaugh show.......
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:50:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:07:43 PM EST
Anosmia is a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:36:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By Frank_The_Tank:
It is the "magic ones" way of killing some of the large advertising revenue for the Rush Limbaugh show.......

I believe Zicam is a Glenn Beck sponsor too...

Hmmm...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:58:44 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:04:03 PM EST
On the newz it said it was the nasal gel type that sprayed it too high in the nostrils along with the swabs.People sued as their beaks stopped working and could not taste food.
Could be a plus here sell it as a food substitute where it cuts the apetite becaise of no taste and you could eat good shit like spinach ect and think you are eating chocolates
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:16:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:21:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Originally Posted By Wolfman223:
On the newz it said it was the nasal gel type that sprayed it too high in the nostrils along with the swabs.People sued as their beaks stopped working and could not taste food.
Could be a plus here sell it as a food substitute where it cuts the apetite becaise of no taste and you could eat good shit like spinach ect and think you are eating chocolates

IDK, just about everything out there has some sort of side effect on some people. Ever listen to the commercials for cholesterol meds? Or how about the anti depressants that make you blow our brains out? Hell, I had a doc that put me on a blood pressure med that gave me a bad cough. I put up with that shit for a year. The only way I got rid of it was to go to another doc, tell him about it and pretty much demand that he try something else.

The best was the potato chips with the non-fattening oil that "may cause anal leakage".
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:30:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:31:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By Waldo:

Or how about the anti depressants that make you blow our brains out?

That always seemed like a correlation vs. causation thing to me. Kind of like the acne medication getting blamed for teen suicide. Did no one ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, teenagers suffering from acne that is disfiguring their face so badly that they seek prescription solutions might, JUST MIGHT have a higher rate of depression and suicide? Just a thought. Maybe they can use the money from those lawsuits to buy classical music CD's for ghetto kids in Atlanta.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:37:09 PM EST

I just used a swab 2 hours ago.
Top Top