Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2001 6:31:27 PM EDT
Please enlighten me.

I have some new knives I would like to sell in the equipment exchange forum(to finance a rifle that I'm having Cavalry-Arms build for me so that I can present it to my father for his 71st birthday.)

Thanks in advance for your replys.

[%(]

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
PayPal lets buyers charge goods to their credit card, for a while. If you use it a lot you can transfer funds directly from a bank account.

The funds show up in your account as soon as the buyer sends them and you can leave them in the PayPal account (it pays interest), transfer them to your bank account or request a check.

It is really easy, fast, and more or less secure. I like it a lot for small amounts.

If I bought a knife from you, I could send the money instantly and you ship the knife out right away, without having to wait for the US mail.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Oslow,
Thanks for that info. However how do you sign up for it?

P.S. How many knives were you ordering?[;D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Diddo w/ what Oslow said.

But, if you're a private individual, you're limited to the CC $$$ you can receive.  Cash, no problems.  If you wanted to get more then 100 in CC, you'd have to sign up for the premium service..... and pay for it.

I've used paypal and I like it.  Usually if a busines takes it, they have this 2% extra thing to cover their cost of using it.  Some hate it, some, like me, think it's part of doing business and the ease of it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Kaliburz

Funny,it seems us LEGP owners are replying to this post.

But, I still need to know how to sign up for this? [8P]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/wel/index-outside[/url]

[green]The LEGP owners are the most intelligent people here.[/green] [;D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Super

Thanks Oslow

Thats what I needed. God bless you guys...

Now I just have to figure out what I can live without(knives wise) Dang, this is going to be hard. but [b]DAMN IF MY DAD AIN'T WORTH IT[/b]

Thanks again.

[%(]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top