Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 7:12:57 AM EDT
I can't log on to my account!

here is what I found out

Glitch disrupts eBay's PayPal service

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Repairs were underway Monday at PayPal as the widely used online payment service struggled to get customers back on track after several days of "intermittent" outages.

Users of the eBay Inc.-owned company began experiencing some glitches on Friday after a monthly upgrade of PayPal's software systems, said eBay spokeswoman Amanda Pires. The problems seemed to subside over the weekend but then recurred Monday, she said.

It is unclear how many of PayPal users were affected. Pires said some users were able to access PayPal while others were not.

comment : Are any of you able to gain access to PayPal?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I've gotten on a couple times, but can't process any payments.

I'm off to the Post Office to do a money order instead.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just used it this morning - had to try a couple of times to get on - but it worked.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#3]
"Just used it this morning - had to try a couple of times to get on - but it worked."

+1
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Server  down, should be up soon......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top