Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 11:09:57 AM EDT
Where is Paula Zahn at these days?  I was flipping through the channels last night and saw her on the clinton news network.  Doesnt she have her show at fox anymore?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
she was fired a week ago because she was shopping around for a new contract before her contract allowed it. Fox dumped her ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, fired for failure to execute her contractual obligations.  Apparently they were upset she was shopping around for a better deal once hre stint at Fox was up.  I believe she still had at least a year on her contract.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Paula was fired by FOX when they found out her agent was in communications with CNN.
I believe CNN offered her $2 million for 2 years.  

Can't blame her.

Bring on Laurie Dhue!!!!!

txlewis
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
$2 mil for 2 years?? Thats it?  I would have guessed it was a lot more than that.  Too bad shes gone, I liked her show...
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Just as well she, is a liberal, granted a good looking liberal, but a liberal none the less.  When Foxnews announced that Florida had fallen to Gore you could hear her off camera yelling "YES!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top