Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2010 6:03:59 PM EDT
So I am a huge comedy fan. I play guitar and I study comedy like I do music.

I'm a fan.

I am sure that many of you have seen this, and I don't know how I've missed it. I just watched it on Netflix for the first time.

This "Special" doesn't make the cut for hilarious stand up. Yet, somehow, it makes my 5 star rating for comedy. Jeff Ross is a back breaker for a roast. He is a Jewish stand-up, with no holds barred. I have no idea what his true to life politics are, but if you watch the first 15 minutes of this film, you couldn't possibly care for at least the other hour. The only remotely valid complaint anyone could offer would be Jeff's narrative on the danger he is in. That complaint is unreasonable in my mind, seeing as how he is a fucking stand-up comic for a living, and I would be fairly nervous in the service too if I as a Road Construction Inspector decided to visit active bases in Iraq.

I can't begin to imagine anyone on this board, from our most DU affiliated troll to the most Libertarian honored member (yeah, there might be a bias on the descriptions) could possibly do anything but enjoy this film.

If you haven't seen it, watch it. If you have, sound off. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Top Top