Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/26/2002 7:11:29 PM EDT
Anynone know where I can find a couple of "Inlet Valve Assemblies" for an M17 gas mask? I think this is the right name. It's the small round valve's that go on the outside cheeks of the mask and attatch to the filters. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Top Top