Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:00:18 PM EDT

Great for sneaking into Jimmy Buffett concerts or hiding behind pink flamingos in trailer parks.

What's your AR look like?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you can surprise me with anything anymore.....get back on the meds
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Tie a leash to it and use it as your seeing eye rifle at Walmart.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
It's strictly a match rifle. I did that years ago shortly after the McVeigh bombing.

The local media(TV) were going to damned near every service rifle match and trying to pass it off to the public as some sort of 'militia  practice'.

One of the local clubs actually had to suspend matches for a while until the heat died down.
Doing that(and I wasn't alone) took a LOT of heat off of our club.

Cost me a junk stock and handguards fron Sherluck's and some paint. When the heat died down, I sorta liked mine that way, so I left it.

A few Arfcommers in the SW PA area recognize me from my rifle.

It sure doesn't get mixed up with everybody's black rifle.

I have BDUs to match that I only wear on certain occasions like the JCG Match at Perry.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's let the day guys beat this up a while.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#6]
pic, move out of the commune.....now!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Piccolo, I want to ask you a favor.  Please stop posting for a couple of weeks.  You see, I have a weak bladder, and every time I read one of your threads I soil myself.  I really need to get this peeing-in-the-pants problem solved, and you are unfortunately part of the problem.  I know, I know, I could just stop reading your threads, but then I wouldn't get to laugh so hard that my bladder falls apart.

Parrothead camo.  HI-larious.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top