Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/4/2006 11:27:00 PM EDT
movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/20060404/114417608000.html

Hilton Considered for Mother Theresa Role
Tuesday April 4 11:41 AM ET

Reports indicate that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be recruiting Paris Hilton to play the starring role in a Mother Theresa biopic.

By FilmStew Staff Report, FilmStew.com

This is just taking the idea of stunt-casting to a whole new level. British web site Life Style Extra is reporting that Indian director T. Rajeevnath will be taking a trip across the world to try to convince socialite-turned-actress Paris Hilton to star in his feature biopic of the late humanitarian Mother Theresa.

Rajeevnath's people have reportedly been in contact with Hilton's camp to set up a meeting when Rajeevnath arrives in the States. According to Life Style Extra, Rajeevnath will be bringing along various photos of Hilton that have been altered to make her appear more like Mother Theresa, who died back in 1997.

"The pictures will be my strength when I speak to Paris," Rajeevnath told the web site. "She has expressed delight that I have short-listed her to play the role. This will make our meeting easier."

Rajeevnath hopes to begin shooting his Mother Theresa film early next year with a budget of about $11 million. Hilton has been seen in several movie roles over the last few years, including gigs in The Cat in the Hat and the horror film House of Wax, which won her this year's Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress. She's better known, however, for her work on the Fox reality show The Simple Life and for 1 Night in Paris, the sex video she made with former lover Rick Salomon. She is now working on the comedy Pledge This! for helmer William Heins.

Ron Jeremy is considered for role as Jesus

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:07:27 AM EDT
Who's to say that Ma Teresa wasn't a pro in the sackeroo as well?

I'll bet there's a sex tape floating around out there somewhere.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:10:18 AM EDT
STFU. Paris the kind of girl who needs to taken deep into the woods and have her entrails removed with a dull wooden spoon. She is a nasty cunt of the first order. I'm so sick and tired of seeing her pics everywhere, " Look at me I'm a rich spoiled whore".

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:17:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Maxim_Mag:
STFU. Paris the kind of girl who needs to taken deep into the woods and have her entrails removed with a dull wooden spoon. She is a nasty cunt of the first order. I'm so sick and tired of seeing her pics everywhere, " Look at me I'm a rich spoiled whore".

You'd hit it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:26:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

You'd hit it.

Maybe before removing her entrails with the afore mentioned spoon...sure.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:30:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

You'd hit it.

I would hit it...........so long as I could wear my bio-terrorism suit from work. Or if I was using that Fox kids dick.......
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:30:22 AM EDT

I suggest you rent "House of Wax."

She is killed violently... very violently.

- BG
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:57:13 AM EDT
Its all BS! She was interviewed on CNN today and said that nobody has contacted her about it.

Asked if she thought she looked like mother Teresa? ahh no not at all.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:01:21 AM EDT
She probably doesnt know who Mother Theresa was
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:12:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HELtEr:
Its all BS! She was interviewed on CNN today and said that nobody has contacted her about it.

Asked if she thought she looked like mother Teresa? ahh no not at all.

You could asker her about any of the last 50 guys she fucked and she wouldn't know a thing about them either.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:40:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:56:03 PM EDT
I have to say this.

In that case, I'd hit Mother Teresa aka Paris Hilton.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:58:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Colt_SBR:
I have to say this.

In that case, I'd hit Mother Teresa aka Paris Hilton.

I would gladly hit the real Mother Theresa, with my FIST! Penn and Teller told me all I needed to know about her.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:01:22 PM EDT
Hmmm,

She's a girl, likes sex, loads of dough and secure in her sexuality.

I hear a lot of scorned fellers here. ...and...

Alot of pissed off catholics, but who cares.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:02:42 PM EDT
I don't recall Mother Teresa ever getting porked on tape.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:06:20 PM EDT
here's an excerpt from the script...

BLIND LEPER: Mother Theresa, I am blind please help me

MT: you're what?

BLIND LEPER: i'm blind Mother, I lost my sight as a small child

MT: that's hot

BLIND LEPER: Mother, please lay hands upon me so that I might be well again

MT: you're a sexy bitch, let's go shopping!

BLIND LEPER: shopping?

MT: yeah. i need a new Louis Vuitton cross holder pouch and a diamond rosary

hilarity ensues
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:16:03 PM EDT
I heard the same director is going to film another movie starring Hitler as Moses. It should be all the rage at the politbureau.

Some of his other films in the works are "Teddy Roosevelt" starring Shawn Penn and a remake of "Sgt. York" starring Tim Robbins.

Top Top