Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2001 7:38:14 PM EDT
I had the pleasure of firing one of the new Para Ordnance Single Stack LDA pistols this weekend at the DU Great Outdoors Festival.

I was a bit skeptical at first but was utterly amazed at how smooth the trigger was on this pistol and how very easy it was at allowing  quick follow up shots.

I was also very impressed with the fit and fuction of the weapon.

Anyone else fired one of these or own one?

Probs?  Praises?

Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#1]
ive tryed the trigger, and i thought it sucked.  I realy like the feel of a single action 1911 trigger.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Recieved a new 7-45 for Christmas from my darling wife. About 500 rounds so far. Love it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a chance to browse the same table at the duck show.  Before walking away the rep asked me to pull the trigger on one of the lda’s in 40 cal.  It impressed my wife and I enough to put a 45 cal lda on our short list to replace her glock 33.
Did you get a chance to see the Bernelli shotgun demo?  I have a 12 gauge Nova but after watching Mr. Knapp shoot multiple charcoal briquettes, golf balls, hand tossed eggs, and ejected shells I feel the need to upgrade to the semi automatic.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=811601&a=5898366&p=50098805&Sequence=0[/img]

I've had my 14.45 for about a year now and love it.  The trigger is extremely nice.  14 rounds of .45 are pretty hard to beat but the .45 double stack may be too big for smaller hands.

I didn't have that problem and even added Hogue grips.  That and my G-19 are tied for favorites.  I'm currently waiting to see which breaks or malfs first.

Fit and finish are first class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top