Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2008 8:35:50 PM EST
My wife (who notices these things) said, "Her jacket doesn't fit right -- there's a big line across the back." Looked to me like the top edge of a Kevlar panel. Anybody else notice that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:36:39 PM EST
Did not notice it but I would not be suprised.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:37:31 PM EST
Didn't notice it ('cause I have sex with a woman) but I'd be surprised if a vice presidential candidate were not wearing body armor.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:37:57 PM EST
When security lets a nut job all the way to the stage, it's seems to me like it's not such a bad idea.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:38:24 PM EST
I seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:39:25 PM EST
What you saw was a spine, something that is missing in the other vice presidential candidate.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:42:09 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:42:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Subnet:
When security lets a nut job all the way to the stage, it's seems to me like it's not such a bad idea.

Did I mis something?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:45:47 PM EST
pic?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:46:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By ScaryBlackGuns:
What you saw was a spine, something that is missing in the other vice presidential candidate.

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:46:51 PM EST
Wouldn't you wear body armor?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:46:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 8:47:16 PM EST by NYPatriot]
Wouldn't surprise me.

I remember during the 04 debates GWB had some odd bulges & creases protruding through his suit jacket.

It was obvious to us (ARFCOM) that he was wearing body armor, but I remember DU was in a tizzy over it... something about secret broadcasting devices strapped to his body to feed him the answers to the questions.

I shit you not.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:47:58 PM EST

Love the one-liner!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:49:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By Milquetoast:
My wife (who notices these things) said, "Her jacket doesn't fit right -- there's a big line across the back." Looked to me like the top edge of a Kevlar panel. Anybody else notice that?

Im not sure I agree.

Her back 180 degrees would be the least susceptable to attack as it was the most "taken up"(screen & stage entrance) and protected. If a shooting were to occur it would more than likely emminate from the front 180.

The problem is that women have bewbies and bewbies make kevlar plates stick out. I didnt see any "stick out" from the future Vice President tonight
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:50:02 PM EST

10 fricken 4
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:50:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By whyzdom:

Love the one-liner!

She inspired me tonight, which is usually not something that happens to someone who has played in the game. Normally, I get excited for my political fix and then trudge off to bed; however, she truly has something different about her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:50:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
I guarantee the second she stepped on the floor she had a bunch of the yellow cap wearing staffers there. Those are the rapid response team whose job it is to place themselves near potential trouble makers. If they act up, they will drown them out and summon security to drag them off.

When McCain appeared in Seattle, a lady was there near the front and from the way she was talking we thought she was going to make trouble. We pointed her out to security and like magic, two guy with earpieces appeared and positioned themselves behind her. Nothing happened, but we were told that we were right to report her, just in case.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:51:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By NYPatriot:
Wouldn't surprise me.

I remember during the 04 debates GWB had some odd bulges & creases protruding through his suit jacket.

It was obvious to us (ARFCOM) that he was wearing body armor, but I remember DU was in a tizzy over it... something about secret broadcasting devices strapped to his body to feed him the answers to the questions.

I shit you not.

Ha! I remember that! That was way before my ARFcom days, but I followed it somewhere..
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:51:37 PM EST
I sincerely hope she was wearing one. Some of her remarks smack of too much truth for the Obaminators to handle. She made herself a target tonight, she needs to be protected. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the dem thugs er, community organizers, tried to remove her from the equation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:52:18 PM EST
Nursing bra.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:52:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By Adirondack47:

Originally Posted By Milquetoast:

Im not sure I agree.

Her back 180 degrees would be the least susceptable to attack as it was the most "taken up"(screen & stage entrance) and protected. If a shooting were to occur it would more than likely emminate from the front 180.

The problem is that women have bewbies and bewbies make kevlar plates stick out. I didnt see any "stick out" from the future Vice President tonight

They make other things "stick out" as well, but enough about me... let's get back on topic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:55:46 PM EST
Yes I saw a Square thingy inside of her jacket against her back.She was definitley wearing some sort of body armor, as it was printing alot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:57:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By 3rdpig:
I sincerely hope she was wearing one. Some of her remarks smack of too much truth for the Obaminators to handle. She made herself a target tonight, she needs to be protected. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the dem thugs er, community organizers, tried to remove her from the equation.

Very true. There was some on DUng saying they were in a murderous fit over her speech.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:59:03 PM EST

They really did drop the ball on that one didnt they...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:59:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 9:02:10 PM EST by AWDTerror]
paca makes custom armor for our female officers and it follows the contour of their beewbies.

If they can do that for female officers I'm sure they can probably do it for a VP canidate.

And the nut job that stormed the stage was a big wig(IE top campaign financer for obama) from his anti-american group code pink
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:04:16 PM EST
Is that who Sarah blew the kiss too?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:05:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:10:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:11:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By realwar:
Is that who Sarah blew the kiss too?

no, Tom Mo (sp?) a fellow POW with McCain who saw him come back from torture through his keyhole... McCain would flash him the thumbs up

Oh ok thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:13:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 9:15:35 PM EST by HiramRanger]
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:14:26 PM EST

nice
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:22:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By realwar:
Yes I saw a Square thingy inside of her jacket against her back.She was definitley wearing some sort of body armor, as it was printing alot.[>://

she was printing her slung rifle and wanted to do some hunting. whether for liberals or game is uncertain. id say she got both
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:24:02 PM EST

and I'm watching the replay now in high def and she is most definitely wearing body armor, I've done several freeze frames and you can see the outlines under her jacket.

ETA looks like McCain maybe as well, he looks blockier than normal, although his restricted body movements make it harder to tell. Yup, just saw the jacket pull across the back, he was wearing it as well. Probably due to the anarchists.

Was she printing her concealed carry piece as well?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:24:17 PM EST
body armor? That's hot!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:24:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By Orbital-Burn:
body armor? That's hot!

Literally.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:27:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 9:28:15 PM EST by SonOfNorway]

and I'm watching the replay now in high def and she is most definitely wearing body armor, I've done several freeze frames and you can see the outlines under her jacket.

ETA looks like McCain maybe as well, he looks blockier than normal, although his restricted body movements make it harder to tell. Yup, just saw the jacket pull across the back, he was wearing it as well. Probably due to the anarchists.

pics man, pics

You're gonna give me a boner with all of this body armor and gun talk
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:30:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By GUNSFORHIRE:

It was even worse during the Democratic convention. The nutjobs actually got on stage and spoke! And two accepted nominations!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:31:20 PM EST
nah. she's just got a great rack.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:31:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:32:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Steve_in_Washington:

Originally Posted By GUNSFORHIRE:

It was even worse during the Democratic convention. The nutjobs actually got on stage and spoke! And two accepted nominations!

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:33:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
nah. she's just got a great rack.

on her back?

Yeah. For putting stuff on.

What'd you think I was talking about?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:35:15 PM EST

Oh snaps, this pic makes it look like McCain is holding a gun
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:36:50 PM EST

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:37:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By SonOfNorway:
d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080904/i/r728478783.jpg?x=400&y=269&q=85&sig=OvnNFEvsCOQtYnx_980a.w--

Oh snaps, this pic makes it look like McCain is holding a gun

nothing wrong with that either!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:38:33 PM EST
Seems like a very prudent measure to me.

The Nutroots are in a lather... most are harmless (like here), but some of those people talk pretty crazy, and the Secret Service would be fools not to anticipate trouble.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:48:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By SIMJEDI:

Originally Posted By 3rdpig:

Very true. There was some on DUng saying they were in a murderous fit over her speech.

I hope you saved/printed that......
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:49:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:49:46 PM EST
I watched most of her speech on tv. When did the nut come on state and get past security? Any youtube videos of it yet?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:50:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:54:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By passive:
I watched most of her speech on tv. When did the nut come on state and get past security? Any youtube videos of it yet?

nut job did not make it to the stage that I saw

Where was she at and what part? I didn't even see it happen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:55:29 PM EST
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top