Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 10:59:10 PM EDT
This is something that I was wondering about ever since they broadcast the story of the Palestinians dancing in the street. If it is true, I would not put it past CNN as their coverage of the Gulf War was what basically put them on the map and their viewership has been slipping rapidly in the past few years. Another war would boost them back up. It wouldn't be the first time the news media pulled a fast one on the American public. IIRC ABC did a story on the Afghan/Russian conflict and used STAGED footage of "afghan fighters" that was shot in the desert here in the U.S. Then there was that BS created by an advertising firm that "babies were being thrown out of incubators" by Iraqi soldiers.
---------

CNN using 1991 footage of Palestinians
celebrating the invasion of Kuwait

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazil

By Márcio A. V. Carvalho

"All around the world we are subjected to 3 or 4 huge news
distributors, and one of them - as you well know - is CNN. Very well,
I guess all of you have been seeing (just as I've been) images from
this company. In particular, one set of images called my attention:
the Palestinians celebrating the bombing, out on the streets, eating
some cake and making funny faces for the camera.

Well, those images were shot back in 1991. Those are images of
Palestinians celebrating the invasion of Kuwait! It's simply
unacceptable that a super-power of communications as CNN uses images
which do not correspond to the reality in talking about so serious an
issue.

A teacher of mine, here in Brazil, has videotapes recorded in 1991,
with the very same images; he's been sending e-mails to CNN, Globo
(the major TV network in Brazil) and newspapers, denouncing what I
myself classify as a crime against the public opinion.

But now, think for a moment about the impact of such images. Your
people are hurt, emotionally fragile, and this kind broadcast have
very high possibility of causing waves of anger and rage against
Palestinians. It's simply irresponsible to show images such as those."

Márcio A. V. Carvalho

State University of Campinas - Brazil

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Imbroglio,

The news is now a business, and the pressure to get the good stories, footage, etc. is getting much more intense.  So it's not too surprising if the media may choose to cut corners to sensationalize a story if it means higher ratings (which results in higher advertising revenues) by "borrowing" footage.

For example, if you are doing a story about how "powerful" an assault weapon is by shooting a melon, you show the shooter using the SUR, but show the results of hitting the melon with a .45 ACP Golden Saber.  Stronger message = $$$$.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm sure someone somewhere
in the world used our own
post Desert Storm
victory parade footage
as an example of our reaction toward
some disaster that the U.S.
had nothing to do with.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is true the FCC should pull their broadcasting license.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
even if the footage was from recent events, how do you know they were celebrating what happened in NYC.???, the Israelis are masters in propaganda just like the nazis.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is the motive:

CNN DOWNSIZING
January 29, 2001
[url]www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/media/jan-june01/cnn_1-29.html[/url]

Another piece of the puzzle:

Army 'psyops' at CNN
News giant employed military 'psychological operations' personnel
[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17437[/url]

[b]Before you all get your panties in a bunch, I am not saying that the terrorist events on Tuesday didn't happen. It did and people died.[/b]

What I am saying is apparently CNN may have been shaping public opinion and using the bodies of the victims in to line their own pockets and quite possibly has become a "ministry of information" wing of the government.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, nonsense. The person who claimed its old footage is simply lying. The Palestinian Authority is an authoritarian dictatorship, and they and their supporters often practice the "big lie" technique.

The footage is available from MSNBC at [url]http://msnbc.com/modules/wtc/video/standalone.asp[/url]. Scroll to the bottom, 9/11, and click on the "worldwide reaction" link. There's more footage, but the Palestinian Authority threatened the cameramen with death if they aired it.

Arafat said "ten children" engaged in the celebration. Look at the footage and decide for yourself. This is, btw, backed up by multiple print press accounts.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:40:30 AM EDT
[#7]
First of all, I am not talking about MSNBC. Second of all BOTH THE CNN AND MSNBC FOOTAGE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm 100% sure that the footage you're seeing was provided by an israeli source.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You maybe right. I am in the process of trying to track down this Carvalho guy to see if I can get ahold of a copy of the video his teacher has.

I know many people are all riled up right now and it isn't my intention to diminish what the terrorists did. I am just trying to find out the truth as to this story. As it stands CNN and the rest of the media has a HORRIBLE track record when it comes to putting out factual information. I bet everyone here knows of instances where their local news put out some incredible BS about guns.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You maybe right. I am in the process of trying to track down this Carvalho guy to see if I can get ahold of a copy of the video his teacher has.

I know many people are all riled up right now and it isn't my intention to diminish what the terrorists did. I am just trying to find out the truth as to this story. As it stands CNN and the rest of the media has a HORRIBLE track record when it comes to putting out factual information. I bet everyone here knows of instances where their local news put out some incredible BS about guns.
View Quote

No Way Imbroglio!

We should believe everything that the NYT and CNN pump out to the bleating masses, except when it comes to how they libel and slander gun owners and such.  Nothing else they put out is disinformation or propaganda.  Honest!
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Let's see, Chairman Arafat attempts to suppress the Associated Press' reporting of the dancing in the streets by jubilant Palestinians, see story at:
[url]
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24474[/url]

The Palestinians are reported to be dancing in the streets -
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAOXI0VHRC.html
[/url]

There are Celebrations reported in Cairo -
[url]http://asia.dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/world/afp/article.html?s=asia/headlines/010912/world/afp/_Bullseye___say_Egyptians_as_they_celebrate_anti-US_attacks.html[/url]

And yet YOU think that these films are from 1991? Are those the 'marching orders' from Baghdad, now?  Is that the party line?

ARE YOU SERIOUS, or are you just going to later claim 'Hey, I'm putting out some info for ya'll to consider!'

(Edited to remove scurrilous remarks by ME!)

Eric The(YouNeedToEditYourselfSometimes,Too!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:58:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What a shit! What an ass! Just whose friggin' side are you on, loser?

Eric The(You'reAFreakingJoke,Boy!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Come on Eric, take it easy on Imbroglio - he's a good guy. There is a lot of BS floating around now... this shit can be confusing at times.

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Post from tylerdurden1201 -
There is a lot of BS floating around now... this shit can be confusing at times.
View Quote

Yes, you are correct, but there is absolutely no reason to 'pass on' the BS to this Board.

Such crap can only serve to discredit us in the long run.

I'm just wondering about the motivation behind these lies, and wonder if it's just the tip of the iceberg that's coming?

Already there have been intimations on this Board that the Israelis have had a hand in the terror that has befallen our country!

Eric The(TryingToRemainCalm,Honest1)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:24:58 AM EDT
[#14]
I hear you Eric - I know where you're coming from. But I honestly don't think he meant it to come out that way. I wasn't trying to but in -just trying to keep "the brothers" together.[:)]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:52:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks, tylerdyrden1201, I have gotten a hold of myself now, and so I also edited out the sorta' offensive remarks in my first post!

You know that such bald-faced lies will be the next thing that the enemies of the United States will use - why, Palestinians and Egyptians dancing in the streets? Heaven forbid!
Not here in the peaceful West Bank!  Not in the quiet and calm streets in the Gaza! Certainly not in cosmopolitan Cairo!

But the world needs to know and see just who the people are who joyously celebrate the cold blooded murder of innocent civilian countrymen of yours, mine, and Imbroglio's.

The Palestinians made the same mistake before, in 1991 when Saddam Hussein's army invaded its neighbor, Kuwait!  They danced back then too, and it was duly captured by Western cameramen!

It's inconceivable that the poor schmucks have learned nothing in these past ten years!  Ask the Kuwaitis who, as soon as they were restored to their nation, immediately kicked out all of the Palestinians in their country.

Well in 1991, the Palestinians danced over the deaths of Kuwaitis! That was an outrage!

[b]But in 2001, they danced over the deaths of [u]Americans[/u]![/b] That perfidy will never be forgiven or forgotten!

Isn't there something wrong with giving aid and comfort to the enemy in wartime?  And by helping spread such misinformation, folks such as our dear friend, you know who, are surely giving them aid and comfort! And this is surely wartime!

Eric The(AmIWrong?LetMeKnow!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I agree with you 100% Eric. And if there is any justice in this world, those cold-blooded Palestinians will share the same fate as those who have attacked our country. As you said, indeed this is wartime!

Brother In Arms

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:18:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Aw come on, Eric, don't try to confuse the pointy-head crowd with FACTS.  After all, then they couldn't blame all this on the big, bad government...
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I already said 2 times that the terrorist attack happened. This ONLY involves the CNN footage.

DID I SAY THERE WAS A GOVT CONSPIRACY?

NO I DID NOT.

DID I SAY THERE WASN'T ANY CELEBRATING BY PALESTINIANS?

NO I DID NOT.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO CALM THE F*CK DOWN. YOU ARE SO FULL OF HATRED YOU WANT TO BERATE ANYONE WHO ISN'T INCLUDING "KILL THE RAGHEADS" IN EVERY POST.

CNN has both the MOTIVE and THE MEANS to do such an act. I already pointed out the FACTS of previous deceptive broadcasts by the news media. Many of those here called CNN the communist or clinton news network and yet now rush to their defense.

Eric, you really need to cool your jets. You are making false (albeit indirect) accusations of me committing treason and I don't take that lightly. You should know what libel is.

Rikwriter, the only "pointy-head" people I see around here are the ones calling for genocide. Are you one of them?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

The anti-Semitism on this board is amazing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Rikwriter, the only "pointy-head" people I see around here are the ones calling for genocide. Are you one of them?
View Quote

Nope...Though I am calling for an all-out war, which may involve significant civilians casualties (as all real wars do).
I can see plenty of pointy-heads here though...they're the ones insisting that this is all a government plot, or that we deserved this because we had the nerve to protect our interests in other countries.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#24]
[size=2]... this is [b]NOT[/b] good!
Our enemies are faceless here. How can we possibly think we can weed out that Egyptian taxi cab sympathizer in Cairo. Or the 7-11 owner in Austin, Texas.
Maybe that Muslim bookstore owner in London.

I just cannot see how conventional weapons can work in a war like this.
Intelligence gathering and quitely slashing throats of those we think are guilty. Otherwise world wide public opinion will sway against us.
Our "allies" will quickly begin to forget the WTC in NYC disaster.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No Way Imbroglio!

We should believe everything that the NYT and CNN pump out to the bleating masses, except when it comes to how they libel and slander gun owners and such.  Nothing else they put out is disinformation or propaganda.  Honest!
rDAm
View Quote

I must steadfastly agree sir, questioning in any way the frenzy-of-war the public has been whipped into and it's truthfullness or intentions makes just a low down and dirty member of the other side...a level higher of miscreant than a cop basher.

Imbroglio and Márcio A. V. Carvalho should be sued for psychological assault on CNN employees for publicly questioning and threatening to write berating emails. What if the antis saw this?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Imbroglio and Márcio A. V. Carvalho should be sued for psychological assault on CNN employees for publicly questioning and threatening to write berating emails. What if the antis saw this?
View Quote

That will have to wait because I have already been accused of treason.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Would it really matter if it was from 2020 or 1991?  They need to be punished!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Would it really matter if they showed Columbine footage when a kid is caught in school with a g.i. joe toy gun? All guns need to be banned!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Post from Imbroglio -
Eric, you really need to cool your jets. You are making false (albeit indirect) accusations of me committing treason and I don't take that lightly. You should know what libel is.
View Quote

Son, I have no idea what you mean! I don't believe that I made any statement directly referring to you, as you admit in the above snippet from your post. Sorry, but you are simply mistaken!

While I'm posting here, however, let me convey to you a little Middle Eastern lore I have had the pleasure of receiving from some friends of mine.

In parts of the Arab world the following saying is well known.  If you throw a stone into a pack of dogs, how do you know which dog the stone hit? [u]The struck dog barks[/u]!

Pretty clever, huh?

Eric The(OurLittleForayIntoArabCultureIsOver)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:07:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyone remember the same issue when the media heads were trumpetting the "refugees" Slobodan Milosevic was forcing out of the country in our not to distant past? Seems the footage was called into question because it was claimed to be live, current footage of the country, yet at the time there was snow on the ground, and the footage showed no snow. The footage was quickly pulled.

Funny how many on this very board can in a matter of minutes create a Photoshop image that experts would have a hard time telling from the genuine article, yet the ease with which video may also be manipulated escapes them.

If the majority of opinions on this board of late are any indication of what it means to be an American, then I am not only saddened but also fearful of where we as a people are headed.

May Creator help us all.

I'll see if I can find a quote that seems appropriate, and then I'm back to lurking mode.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:33:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Who the hell cares when the damm film was filmed!

The end result will ultimately be the same.

Annihilation of those...
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:02:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Post from DJbump -
If the majority of opinions on this board of late are any indication of what it means to be an American, then I am not only saddened but also fearful of where we as a people are headed.
View Quote

Pardon me, but I'm afraid I didn't quite get your point regarding the film footage Imbroglio was referring to in this thread.

Were the videos from 1991, when Palestinians celebrated the ruthless and unprovoked invasion of a fellow-Arab nation by that SOB Saddam Hussein, or the more recent and even more outrageous celebrations by Palestinians this past Tuesday?

If you believe the film footage we're talking about was from 1991, please explain your reasons for your belief.

[b]By the way, If what you are searching for what it means to be an American, you will find no better place to lurk than on this Board.[/b]

But if you are truly saddened and fearful of what a Free People look like and sound like when they have been attacked in such a manner as occurred this past Tuesday, by such a loathsome and despicable Bastard as Bin Laden or some other equally morally-impaired asshole, then [b]I[/b] am saddened to say, you are in store for some extremely sad and fearful times ahead.

Son, you should have been in America right after Pearl Harbor! I would imagine that you really have been beside yourself with grief over what was being said and done by Free People back then too!

I honestly can't give you any advice on how you can recover from your feelings of sadness and fear over what's being said on this Board, you know, by some people.

Reading and quoting Nietzsche, however, is not something that one does for lifting the human spirit, try reading something less depressing and tedious.  

Eric The(LetUsKnowIfWeCanHelpYouWhenTheBombingBegins!!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:10:59 AM EDT
[#33]
The footage whether 1991 or 2001 just proves one thing, These people are not to bright!!
They throw stones at people with guns for one!
And now they are shown dancing in the streets at the news that 5000 plus Americans have just been slaughtered. They have sealed there fate as far as myself and many others are concerned who might have felt sorry for the idiots. Now when we see them being fired on there will be cheers in homes all across this Great Land.
God Bless America!!!!!!! USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:17:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Eric, this will be my sole reply to you.

Let me tell you what it means to me to be an American. I believe in the Creator of this universe, utterly and completely. I believe the Consitution and Bill of Rights are divinely inspired. I have served my country and put my life on the line not only for the Constitution but for the IDEAS it represents. I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and all it represents against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. My service has ended, but my defense of that oath with all that I am and all that I will ever be has not, and will not as long as I partake of this crazy thing called life. I believe that government should be stricly limited to the powers laid out in the Constitution, and when it oversteps those bounds, it is up to us to force it back into compliance with said Constitution, at the point of a gun barrel if necessary.

What I am fearful of is that all of the people on this board and this country for that matter that I know to be intelligent and good people will fail to realize they are being played by forces that seek to obliterate humanity itself.

You are being manipulated by the forces who oppose life, and huffing and puffing kill them all, God Bless America, death to all who disagree does not change that.

The sad fact is that portions of our government--both overt and covert had a hand in this crime against humanity. Do you mean to tell me that with all of the funding, materials, technology and manpower that our stolen tax dollars have funded that our intelligence agencies had no idea this crime against humanity would occur? Not very likely. Do I want to see the responsible parties brought to justice? Absolutely.

The cold hard truth is some of the folks who claim to be Americans participated in this. If we are to go after all responsible parties, we have to deal with the utter and almost complete evil that we have allowed to infiltrate our once great nation and its goverment. Anything less is hacking at the branches while leaving the roots intact.  

I am also fearful that rage will blind reason, and the comments on this board in the last few days have proven that to be the case.

The Nietsche quote is appropriate in my eyes, because this battle is really about the war between Creator/life/spirit/humanity/liberty and those forces who oppose these things. In seeking to root this complete lack of humanity out, I have heard many call for the obliteration of millions of innocent people just to get a few of the folks who MAY be responsible. I can think of no better example of the victim of tyranny become the tyrant than that.

No sir, I am not lacking the balls to fight this battle, nor the endurance to win it. I know who the enemy is, and some of that enemy is within the government of our once great nation. I have long since stopped trying to convince myself otherwise.

(continued)
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't fear a free people or what they look and sound like. But what I am hearing and seeing is unfortunately a bunch of folks who have no connection with the true nature of what our government has done/is doing in our name, and are lapping up the prepackaged propaganda that the obliterators of humanity want them to.

As to my belief that the footage is faked or old--I know this to be the case. It does not matter how I know, what matters is that you don't. You still seem to believe that you are dealing with any semblance of humanity when dealing with the forces that run CNN, the other media outlets and our government. Unfortunately for all of us who defend freedom/life/Creator/liberty we are opposed by the forces directly opposite these concepts.

Their inhumanity knows no bounds--and the events of September 11 just serve to underscore that. They will rape, pillage, plunder, murder, torture, fake video, lie to achieve their aims, you name it--there is no limit to their trickery and deception.

The sooner folks accept that this evil unrepentent is the driving force behind our government, the sooner we can eradicate it--at least those of us who have chosen that as our purpose in life.

And, no, thank you, I do not need you to assuage my grief or fear. I have a personal relationship with Creator and that is MY responsibility.

Now, I hope I have answered your questions/points to the best of my ability and in a clear enough manner. Feel free to question my intestinal fortitude, patriotism, or whatever, as I am sure you or others will. So be it. My life is not guided, shaped or ruled by dissenters, no matter their number.

For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.  –Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Post from DBjump -

First, let me thank you for your service to our beloved Country.  I appreciate the patriotic statements in your post.
You are being manipulated by the forces who oppose life, and huffing and puffing kill them all, God Bless America, death to all who disagree does not change that.
View Quote

So tell us, just who are these forces that are manipulating us?  Be specific.  Knowledge that significant surely must be explained to all.

Just who is it that is playing us for fools?
The sad fact is that portions of our government--both overt and covert had a hand in this crime against humanity. Do you mean to tell me that with all of the funding, materials, technology and manpower that our stolen tax dollars have funded that our intelligence agencies had no idea this crime against humanity would occur?
View Quote

What portions of our government had a hand in this crime against our people?

Please 'cut to the chase' and give us the answer!

If your response is simply that the C.I.A. or some other secret US agency was doing dastardly things in 'the name of the American People' in another part of the world, well then, OK, I think we can all believe that. Such is still, however, not a reason or justification for the crimes committed on this past Tuesday.
But what I am hearing and seeing is unfortunately a bunch of folks who have no connection with the true nature of what our government has done/is doing in our name, and are lapping up the prepackaged propaganda that the obliterators of humanity want them to.
View Quote

As I said before, 'spit it out!' Tell the ones on this Board who are [u]unconnected[/u] with the true nature of our government what that government is doing presently or has done in the past, that either (1) explains the motive behind this recent crime against Americans, or (2) explains what the government of the United States may have done to merit this crime against its citizens.

Who are these 'obliterators of humanity'?  To me, they can only be the ones who planned, executed, and celebrated the attack of last Tuesday! Do you have any additional information for us?
As to my belief that the footage is faked or old--I know this to be the case. It does not matter how I know, what matters is that you don't.
View Quote

So share your knowledge with us, Oh Masterful One! Are you saying that ALL media outlets are lying sacks of crap? [u]ALL of them[/u]? Not one whose reporting might be 'fair and balanced'?
The sooner folks accept that this evil unrepentent is the driving force behind our government, the sooner we can eradicate it--at least those of us who have chosen that as our purpose in life.
View Quote

Tell us the nature of this 'evil unrepentent' that is the driving force behind, NOT the Taliban government of AFGHANISTAN, NOT the government of IRAQ, NOT the government of IRAN, NOT the government of LIBYA, but OUR GOVERNMENT!
Now, I hope I have answered your questions/points to the best of my ability and in a clear enough manner. Feel free to question my intestinal fortitude, patriotism, or whatever, as I am sure you or others will.
View Quote

You've answered NOTHING AT ALL! Absolutely Zero!

Well, at least thanks for closing with a quote from Patrick Henry. He's a whole lot finer an individual to listen to than that proto-Nazi Nietzsche, who, by the way, declared that your [b]Creator/life/spirit/humanity/liberty[/b] is Dead!

Eric The(ComeBackSoon,Y'Hear!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#37]
The WSJ called CNN.

"One Marcio A.V. Carvalho, a student at a Brazilian university, says a professor of his is claiming that CNN footage of partying Palestinians was actually shot in 1991 and portrays celebrations of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. (Why a Brazilian student would think it acceptable to celebrate that atrocity isn't clear.) CNN's chief news executive, Eason Jordan says the Brazilian charge is "baseless and ridiculous." "

This is part of the Palestinian big lie strategy. They and their sympathizers want the fact that Palestinians celebrated the slaughter of thousands of Americans to go down the memory hole. So they invent preposterous lies that will help them further this goal. Only ten children were celebrating! (Thousands were on the streets in several cities.) No policemen were involved! (They were firing their AKs into the air in celebration.) CNN was airing old film! (Wrong.)

There's an attempt to spoon-feed Americans propaganda all right. It's being done by the Palestinian Authority.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Alright, Eric, I am going against what I said in my first reply and replying twice.

I'm sorry, I thought I was perfectly clear. I keep forgetting that allegedly intelligent people still have an overwhelming inability to connect with the truth inside their very spirit.

The enemies of the Creator of this universe is the force of which I speak. It has infiltrated our government as well as others almost completely. Evil itself is the force of which I speak. Hell is the force of which I speak.

The sad fact is that people think because the "person" standing before them looks human that they in fact are. In our allegedly "civilized" world we have become so detached from our true spiritual nature and our inherent ability to FEEL truth that it if weren't so utterly depressing it would be funny.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top