Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 4:17:23 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32408[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
These are the original muslims right? Not hardcore extreme muslims? Remind me again which muslims are peaceful. How many different muslim religions are there? Why would any sane person want to associate themselves with this group? I just dont get it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]
some Muslims are peaceful.  just like some Christians are peaceful.  

there are about as many different kinds of Muslims as there are Christian faiths.  but to some the walk with Christ so personal you can't define it by saying your more than Christian.  

there are a lot of nut jobs in the world.  just because a lunatic professes to belong to a specific faith does not mean anything.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:17:17 AM EDT
[#3]
According to Emery, some Palestinian women who face a loss of honor and certain death have been offered a chance "to die with dignity" by strapping on explosives and killing Israelis.
View Quote

Ahhh....."a chance to die with dignity".  The wonderful Arab culture and religion.

Such lovely people.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
an 18-year-old Palestinian man who stabbed his teen-age sister 40 times
View Quote

This happens in every country over there.  To have the lacking morals to kill your sister or daughter by stabbing her 40 times, CRAZY!

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
It's not new. I remember hearing a case from Jordan last year. A father killed his daughter, after signing a written statement for the police that he wouldn't harm her (the daughter fled to the police in fear of her life, the police made the father sign the statement, then sent the two of them home together), because he was convinced she was having pre-marital sex.

An autopsy later found that she was still a virgin.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:16:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Sad, sadder still people that would defend Muslims saying some are as peaceful as some Christians. Once again where are any Muslims that decry the actions of the radical branches. I my self, & millions of other Christians would denounce any such actions in a loud voice if it were known that things of this nature were happening in our ranks. In America we strive to put murders in prison & in Texas on death row.

Just really sad. I would say they are proving themselves to be = to most other forms of lesser life.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#8]
While there are actually muslims that speak up against this sort of thing, they are the silent umm, majority?  Kinda like we were the silent majority in the war, yet the vocal minority got all the attention and made it seem every American was against the war...

You're loud here because this is America, while I don't give in to the PC bullshit about different cultures, it is a different world over there.

Bah what do I know?  I don't know enough about them to judge all of them, I can only lay judgement on the POS binladens and their "people" that they get to believe in the nonsense.  Their religion just like our Consitution, and Christianity get juggled and interpreted in whatever way suits the interpreter.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm not defending them, like I said, I'm still gathering facts and need to learn more, but there are fanatics in everything.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:32:35 AM EDT
[#9]
This kinda shit happened in OHIO for cryin out loud.  

Within the past 5 years there was a case where two muslim pukes killed their sister/cousin over the "family honor" bullshit.

They WALKED.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#11]
If two Muslim peices of shit killed thier sister in Texas, they would walk also.  However, they would be taking the walk from death row to the death house.

Fuck them, nuke'em till they glow and shoot them in the dark and then build a mcDonalds where their homes once stood.  Better yet, bomnb their Toyota's, kill their camels and let them walk!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Let's just pull out of the Middle East entirely...

The Arabs would cheer for their 'mighty victory' for ONE day...

Then the Israelis would exterminate every fucking last one of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top