Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2004 3:41:45 PM EST
Got a postban stock leftover from the ban days. Thought it would look cool on my son's Tippmann Model 98. Does anyone know of a way to adapt the threaded buffer tubes to fit the receiver on the Tippman's? Or, are we stuck paying $70 for the model specifically made for Tipmann's?

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:46:44 PM EST
Wow! The first time I've seen someone trying to put real stuff on a toy, usually it's the other way around! But in answer, sorry don't know!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:53:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By BBURN:
Got a postban stock leftover from the ban days. Thought it would look cool on my son's Tippmann Model 98. Does anyone know of a way to adapt the threaded buffer tubes to fit the receiver on the Tippman's? Or, are we stuck paying $70 for the model specifically made for Tipmann's?

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

I would IM or email swingset, he seems to be our expert on toys.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:55:04 PM EST
Tippman Pnuematics has an adapter. Contact them.Tippman
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:55:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:56:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 3:58:10 PM EST by BBURN]
Well, thanks for stopping by anyway!

Anyone else have any experience with aftermarket stocks on a Tippman? Probably a dumb idea to begin with, but I just noticed the Tippmann specific stocks look virtually the same as an M4 stock even thought they aren't exactly.

Anyone?

BBURN

Edited because I'm obviously a slower typist than the rest of you! Thanks for the quick response everybody!!!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:02:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:13:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Va_Dinger:

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

Find a thread where I said I play airsoft, own a paintball gun or believe those to be superior to "real guns". Ooops, you can't. You're a broken record, and worse, playing a shitty song. Give it a rest, friend.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:25:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Va_Dinger:

All ideas appreciated!

BBURN

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:29:14 PM EST
Link to Tapco
Top Top