Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 8:06:31 PM EDT
I know there are some paintballers out there.. Lets see your Guns. Or a discription of them, and I wanna know what kind of barrels you have on your gun!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's my rig...its old and heavy...but I've learn to really stroke that trigger and get it to go reactive easily...you'd be surprised on how fast it will shoot and how accurate. Plus the low profile when coming around a barricade more than makes up for the weight.

Its a first generation Automag RT with a first gen Air America Armegdon 88/4500, warp fed level 10 bolt with a Smart Parts Freak system up front. Got a few barrels for it (the stock one, a shorter Mag barrel, JT and an Armson Stealth). Sometimes if I know my shots will be alittle closer in I'll switch back to the stealth...its range sucks compared to the freak sytsem but is spot on for accuracy.

Haven't played paintball since around August 2003, recently got more into shooting Trap & Skeet and target shooting then my marker. Not that big a fan of Speedball, Rec-Ball is what I like...and after playing in the Jungles of Okinawa...New Mexico or Kansas just doesnt do it for me. Keept my gear because someday I may decide to play again...don't know. Might just sell it too. I've also got some old school stuff too - Automag 68 Classic, a VM68 Magnum, another tricked out VM-68, Spyder Compact A, Tippman SL-68 Pump and a F-2 Illustrator.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been shooting a Titan T3 for 6 years now.

It's completely camouflaged so there's no pictures of it.

I play outdoors rec-ball exclusively. So we get all camo'ed up and play hide & seek.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
i havea  tippman 98 custom.  not a custom custom or anything, its still black.  then i have a longer barrel i got a couple of years ago, and used for the first time.....a month ago.  um.  its a lapco bigshot big barrel, not sure how long anymore.

as you can tell, i'm a huge pb fanatic [/sarcasm].  actually, i got invited to go play tomorrow but i turned it down cause i have other stuff to do.

this is what i have, except i didnt get a gay "power-pack"  (and the longer barrel)

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
haven't used mine for a while. Got a Old Sheridan 12 gram pump rifle, a cheap semi auto, aPMI tracer pump and a green splatmaster. Sold my PGP pump pistol 10 years ago. Yea ,I know old shit , but it worked fine for the time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here's my rig...its old and heavy....

Yeah, that's real vintage stuff.

Wait 'till I get some pics of my VM-68 up.  When it runs out of CO2, it's a real gas-hog,
I just use it as a bludgeon.

My 'newest' semi is a Palmer-Typhoon, real state-of-the-art with that double trigger and all.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.nerdie.com/images/funnywords/deargodstop.jpg

Before there was AirSoft, there was Paintball!  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
VM68, dont have a pic though. I converted it to a closed bolt operation and select fire.

Select fire only good with open bolt set up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait 'till I get some pics of my VM-68 up.  When it runs out of CO2, it's a real gas-hog,

My 'newest' semi is a Palmer-Typhoon, real state-of-the-art with that double trigger and all.

That vintage stuff is still pretty damn effective in Rec-Ball though. Don't know about your VM, but mine went through hell in its time and still came back shooting.  My RT's the same way  once I got the Level 10 Bolt in it...before that it did good unless I let someone else use it...then it went into blender mode and chewed up paint really fast.

Palmers are some sweet guns too...got pics?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That vintage stuff is still pretty damn effective in Rec-Ball though. Don't know about your VM, but mine went through hell in its time and still came back shooting.  My RT's the same way  once I got the Level 10 Bolt in it...before that it did good unless I let someone else use it...then it went into blender mode and chewed up paint really fast.

Palmers are some sweet guns too...got pics?

I was being sarcastic.  The RT is light years ahead technology wise vs. the VM-68 and the Palmer.

No pics of the Palmer I'm on duty right now, but I will be posting some to the Gaming forum shortly.

It's a back-bottle Typhoon in dusted nickle, nothing special except it's a Palmer.

The VM-68 is mint and has never been used in a game.

I play mostly with either my Phantom or my Trracer pump guns regardless of what everyone else is
shooting.  Hits count.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Played for a few years using a Tippman model 98.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.nerdie.com/images/funnywords/deargodstop.jpg

Before there was AirSoft, there was Paintball!  

There still is paintball

Paintball = guys running around having fun inflicting welts on each other
Airsoft = adults acting like 10 yr olds
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#13]
WTF. Airsofters/painballers....it's all the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I haven't played in a long time, but I have a VM-68  a (NFA legal ) 16" All American barrel
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was being sarcastic...Hits count.

Oh no harm no foul...I took it just as such, just forgot the smilie faces (my bad).
Like you said "Hits Count"

A VM68 that is mint?? Thats got to be worth somethin...wanna sale it?
Both mine are nowwhere near in that condition, matter of fact both are broke

Looking forward to the pics of the Palmer...got to play a few games with one and loved it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top