Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 7:43:33 PM EDT
My dad wants some of this for a party on Sat.

What is just as good or better if I can't find it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Middleton's.

If, however, you don't want to spend $140 a bottle, Bushmill's is a good next bet, then Jameson's after that. Followed by Power's.

NTM
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Jameson
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmills has a nice 10 year old single malt...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#5]
google is your friend!  

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_whiskey

IF you can find it here, Powers is very good.  

I'm not much of a Whiskey drinker...I've had the Redbreast which is scrumptious, but once again, hard to find here and expensive to boot.  

Don't know how licqour is sold where you're at, but the State ABC stores here in VA carry a pretty good variety of Irish Whiskey, including some of the single malts.  Go for one of those if you don't mind paying $40 a bottle.  

If you're going to mix it in cocktails, just get the cheapest stuff you can find.  

Sláinte chuig na fir agus go maire na mná go deo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top