Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 6:31:40 PM EDT
Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty Fri Jun 6, 6:24 PM ET
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080606/ap_on_fe_st/odd_stuck_in_toilet

LEBANON, Pa. - Rescue crews had to cut apart a portable toilet to rescue a man who got stuck naked inside the potty. Authorities say the 31-year-old man used his cell phone to call 911 on Sunday from inside a portable toilet.

Police say the man had been drinking and had taken off his clothes. Somehow, he immersed himself in the holding tank.

Deputy fire commissioner Chris Miller told WPMT-TV, "I've been on the job in one form or fashion for 21 years, and this is the first port-a-potty rescue I've ever had."

Police charged the man with public drunkenness and creating a health code violation, but they have no idea why he was in the toilet with his clothes off. They said he didn't suffer any serious injuries.

=========================

Do any of you guys know?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:32:56 PM EDT
How do you spell corprophillia?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:32:57 PM EDT
Probably some sick Smurf/Shit/Piss fetish.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:40:19 PM EDT
You know...there are some thread titles you just have to click on, knowing that what's inside is just F'd up.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:44:58 PM EDT
Meh... this guy has him beat...

ALBANY, N.H. -- A man is facing charges after police said they pulled him from a tank under a women's toilet that was filled with human waste.

Video
Outhouse
Man Apparently Entered Tank Through Toilet
Police said that Gary Moody, 45, was under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagas Highway in Albany.

"You can draw your own conclusions as to the conditions we encountered," said Capt. John Hebert, of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.

Police said that they got a call from the parents of a teenage girl who said that when she went to use the facilities, she saw Moody's face staring back at her from the hole.

Moody was hosed off before police cuffed him.

"It's a very filthy environment, and before we put anybody in contact with him, we had to decontaminate him," Hebert said. "We treated him as if he were hazardous material."

Hikers using the outhouse on Tuesday said that the story was enough to make their stomachs turn.

"He just must be sick to put yourself in that muck. Disgusting," said Harriett Voysey, of New Jersey.

Police said they don't know how long Moody was in the tank, but they said the door to it was locked, which means he must have gone in through the toilet. They said they don't know why he was there.

"I started this business in 1980, and I have never in my career encountered anybody in this type of situation," Hebert said.

Police charged Moody with criminal trespass, and they said he could face more charges. He is out on bail and due back in court next month.

www.wmur.com/news/4662061/detail.html
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:46:35 PM EDT
This thread is just fine without pictures
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:47:28 PM EDT
I guess that explains it.

Arfcom knows all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:47:33 PM EDT

Quoted:
This thread is just fine without pictures

I agree!  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:51:02 PM EDT
so the man likes to get pooped on, and we throw him in jail, Ayn Rand was right:

Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

haha not really.
Top Top