Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 9:16:09 PM EDT
You know it's true.  Adios, Rupert.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Rupert is the only one there that could truly survive.  The rest would be dead inside two months.  He's the only one there who has had the initiative and intelligence to acquire food.

Sadly, he played the game too well and was thrown to the wolves.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bye bye, Rupert.

Is it just me or were there some mistakes on tonights episode?
At the immunity challenge, I thought Burton tagged Rupert with a triple, and Jeff counted it as a double. Then Sandra hit Rupert with a single, and it counted, when she didn't have killer status.

Then at tribal council, with 8 people voting, Rupert had 4 votes, Lorri? had 2 and Jon had 1.
At that point the outcome was determined, but Jeff read the final vote. I've never seen that before. Jeff always stops counting votes when the outcome is set, even if there are remaining votes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top