Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 4:19:47 AM EST
Midway USA has some .45 in stock.

Of course, it's all EXTREME SHOCK! (note the use of caps to signify the awe inspiring and EXTREME nature of this ammo. Only trained professionals should even attempt to use this EXTREME ammo.)

http://www.midwayusa.com/browse/BrowseProducts.aspx?pageNum=3&tabId=3&categoryId=7553&categoryString=653***691***

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:22:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By bytor94:

Of course, it's all EXTREME SHOCK! (note the use of caps to signify the awe inspiring and EXTREME nature of this ammo. Only trained professionals should even attempt to use this EXTREME ammo.)

http://www.midwayusa.com/browse/BrowseProducts.aspx?pageNum=3&tabId=3&categoryId=7553&categoryString=653***691***

Your PSA is elevated? You should see your urologist.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:24:36 AM EST
$3 a round...

Who do they think they are? <hell no that is our client base! "johnny-come-latelies"––CTD>
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:30:52 AM EST
Geez....$60 bucks?

3 boxes of that and I could reload well over a thousand rounds?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:58:23 AM EST
At least it is sub-sonic....that is hard to find in a 45...

Designed for use in sound suppressed firearms, launching from a gun?s barrel below the speed of sound and eliminating the tell-tale sonic crack associated with supersonic rounds for maximum suppressor effectiveness. Despite its low velocity, this ammunition fragments upon impact with a target, making it suitable for defense work. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Muzzle Velocity: 920 fps
Muzzle Energy: 432 ft. lbs.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:15:08 AM EST
In addition to all that other horseshit that it does, it's currently out of stock now.

John
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:17:47 AM EST
Originally Posted By chodenut:
$3 a round...

Who do they think they are? <hell no that is our client base! "johnny-come-latelies"––CTD>

Why, there...........................EXTREME SHOCK...................that's who

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:45:09 AM EST
I scored some Remington UMC 45ACP yesterday from Dick's Sporting Goods. The clerk asked me what I wanted, and I told him 4 boxes of the UMC. He asked me if he could limit me to 3 boxes...I said sure, 3 will be enough. $19.95 each.

I may grab more today...not sure though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:28:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By Dan12:

Designed for use in sound suppressed firearms, launching from a gun?s barrel below the speed of sound and eliminating the tell-tale sonic crack associated with supersonic rounds for maximum suppressor effectiveness. Despite its low velocity, this ammunition fragments upon impact with a target, making it suitable for defense work. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.

Really? I thought most heavy .45ACP was subsonic? Or am I just misinformed?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:36:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 7:39:01 AM EST by Dan12]
Originally Posted By FoxCharlieActual:
Originally Posted By Dan12:

Really? I thought most heavy .45ACP was subsonic? Or am I just misinformed?

You are correct, I was being sarcastic about what they had in the description...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:16:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By m23shooter:
Originally Posted By bytor94:

Your PSA is elevated? You should see your urologist.

Saw him last month.

I still only have one nut.
Top Top