Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/29/2012 9:37:56 AM EDT
Can we please stop with these stupid "What is my xxx worth" posts, followed by even dumber replies (which are often still stuck in time)?

It's not that hard people. Go to gunbroker, search the completed auctions. Useful pointers: Set time frame to the past week since a lot of shit has happened lately, sort by highest number of bids first to see only auctions with bids, disregard reserve auctions where the reserve price was not met.

There you go, that is what the free market is paying for your shit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:40:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:40:20 AM EDT
Or..just multiply what you paid for it by 300%.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:56:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MisterBrux:

why should we sell ourselves short? Pricing is easy, just look at your original receipt and remove the decimal.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 10:02:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/29/2012 10:03:10 AM EDT by die-tryin]
Originally Posted By 35mm_Shooter:
Can we please stop with these stupid "What is my xxx worth" posts, followed by even dumber replies (which are often still stuck in time)?

It's not that hard people. Go to gunbroker, search the completed auctions. Useful pointers: Set time frame to the past week since a lot of shit has happened lately, sort by highest number of bids first to see only auctions with bids, disregard reserve auctions where the reserve price was not met.

There you go, that is what the free market is paying for your shit.

You know why they do that dont you? Its basically FREE advertising OUTSIDE of the EE. It opens you up to potential buyers that might not hound the EE every waking minute. I noticed that someone will post pretty much what an Ad would look like but disguise it as a "what is it worth" .

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:12:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By I_am_Dan:
Originally Posted By MisterBrux:

why should we sell ourselves short? Pricing is easy, just look at your original receipt and remove the decimal.

Add a Pmag and double the above.
Top Top