Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 10:57:45 AM EDT
www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976675339.htm

OH BOY $2600.00 for a PS90. What a bargain. I dont know about you guys but I'd rather want 3-months and get it @ $1295.00.

Wow, check this one out; ONE magazine w/ammo for ONLY $130.00. What a bargain. The magazines say LEO only so it MUST be special. Meanwhile I just picked up 12 mags @ $55/piece. Jeesh, this is why online firearm sellers get treated worse that child-molestors.

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=42390310

Makes me sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I would just be happy to find a basic noban M4 spec flat-top upper.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Makes me want to buy one just to sell.  

If some dumb ass will pay $2,000+ for a $1,300 gun.  So be it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I wouldnt go out and buy one to sell; if you dont sell it in the next six or so weeks, you'll be out of luck. The PS90's are shipping out in mass as we speak. Hundreds have already been received. My local store alone received 35 this week and will get another 3-dozen at the end of January.

These guys MAY be able to make money in the next few weeks but in a few months, they wont exactly be "rare" items.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm eagerly waiting for the Aries Beltfeed P90.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting a while to get one as well. Same with all those genius' paying $10k for an Xbox 360.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm waiting a while to get one as well. Same with all those genius' paying $10k for an Xbox 360.

I know! What a bunch of idiots; meanwhile at the mall near my house the salesman told me that no one wants one now because of the perceived poor quality of the initial run. In addition, there are not too many games out there right now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#7]
A while back someone posted something to this effect:

GunsAmerica.com - Where stupid people with stupid money can find crooked dealers with crappy guns.

Seems to be all too true!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I used to have the same opinion of people who would pay more for a pre-ban AR.

Quoted:
A while back someone posted something to this effect:

GunsAmerica.com - Where stupid people with stupid money can find crooked dealers with crappy guns.

Seems to be all too true!

I jump on there sometimes ot get an idea of what the going rate is one some guns. Some of the deales might be rapists... some not so much. Or not so much more than any local gun shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top