Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 6:55:05 AM EDT
pass the word. the only 100% pro gun candate running for office of governor of Illinois. he is republican PAT O'MALLEY. the only gun law he will sign is the RIGHT to carry. he is the only choice that we have in Illinois. all other candates that are running are ANTI GUN big time. get involved and pass the word and VOTE FOR PAT O'MALLEY. his number is 1-888-pat-2002 or e mail him at www.omalleyforgov.com
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you think he can beat Blagojavich?  I know the Chicago liberal will win the nomination, and I want a strong challenger to him.  If Blagojavich wins, Illinois will become the next Kalifornia.  I will vote Republican in the general no matter what.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#2]
for the record the other republican choice is JIM RYAN.(current attorney general) he has come out and stated that the first thing he will do as gov, is ban ALL guns from illinois. ryan is actualy worse then blagloBITCH. the only choice and the best choice is PAT O'mally. he has ben pro gun from the get go. he sits on the senate judiciary committe. and has killed many bad gun laws. he is a frend of the gun owner. get out the word. PAT O'MALLEY FOR GOV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top