Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/18/2006 6:34:34 AM EDT
I was listening to the radio this morning and apparently some fucking piece of shit car jacked about 3 different cars in west Mexico...I mean west Phoenix.

The fucker caused numerous accidents all over the place and then finally caused another one and that last one sent him into a canal. There was also reports that the fucker fired some shots from a revolver.

Unfortunately I think it ended with him getting arrested instead of getting shot in the face about 50 times.

I'm betting it was a filthy illegal alien, if it was the news won't tell you that though, but I'll know from him name if they even give that out.

I'll update when I know more, or anyone else can too if they know more details on this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:26:26 AM EDT
First off, where in Arizona does one find a canal?

Secondly, was it a blonde female rollerskater? If so then it's obviously the police's fault.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:33:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 8:35:17 AM EDT by thecleaner]
And people wonder why we get fired for being "insensitive" to the "good" citizens. Thank God I'm not a 1st on scene to catching that....uhhhh,....suspect. There's not a patience-o-metor out there that would validate me...

ETA for professionalism
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:38:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Johninaustin:
First off, where in Arizona does one find a canal?

]

All over the place. We use them for irrigation for houses and farms. There is a fairly sizeable network of canals in the Phoenix metro area.

Google Central Arizona Project....

Oh, and on the border jumper issue? There is only one answer...

Top Top