Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2006 5:18:52 PM EDT
Welp, I thought it be fitting to dedicate my 13k post to this forum. It seems this is where Im spending alot of my time, I realize its a fairly new forum, but hopefully will grow like all the other tech forums have.

Ive got some posts planned later on once my Blazer gets complete, ive gotten good advice in here on some of the selections of gear Im planning on adding, etc. And hope the advice I give isnt too far off base, lol. Im no expert but Ive been around cars and motorcycles most of my life and have pretty good mechanical aptitude.

Soap in closing, heres to another 13k
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 6:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2006 6:09:38 PM EDT by pol_pot_47]

Thanks to GD, I'm workin on it.

ETA: post number ! Teh-uber nazi-ban post!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:00:20 PM EDT
Hell yeah, isn't it mandatory that you take a break for a few months and tell us about it?

Ah hell just do your community service and do a COTD thread here in the Cars forum!

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:02:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:22:02 PM EDT
I don't post a ton any more, but this might be the place most of my big numbers are placed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:19:10 AM EDT
lol Thought it would be the Survival Forum Die your kinda an Un official moderator there.. or at least you WERE but this form really HAS grown.. its got Fast responses and good info Thank you everyone
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:25:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DBerk:
lol Thought it would be the Survival Forum Die your kinda an Un official moderator there.. or at least you WERE but this form really HAS grown.. its got Fast responses and good info Thank you everyone

Yeah,Ive been taking a break somewhat from the Survival Forums. I still spend alot of time in there reading and posting, but there is only so many ways to say the same thing over and over again.

I grew up in the country and camping, so it jus comes second nature. Once I got into cars, I had to learn all I know on my own, alot of trial and error (along with blood, sweat and tears. lol).
Top Top