Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2001 9:29:51 AM EDT
We are losing. LA RAZA is manipulating the poll.

www.kxl.com/personalities.asp?ID=4
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.kxl.com/Personalities.asp?ID=4[/url]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes - IN MEXICO!!! - GO HOME
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Not losing anymore.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would we let them get amnesty when they are here illegally and all they do is drain money from us.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Why not?  Many of them are willing to do very hard work in the heat that many people would be unwilling to do at any price!

My only question is how would this stem the seemingly continuous flow over the border?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#6]
hell no
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#7]
why are illegal mexicans the only ones getting amnesty?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why would we let them get amnesty when they are here illegally and all they do is drain money from us.
View Quote

Ummm, I think that most "illegals" do without welfare, medicare, social security, or any other governement program. Many pay taxes on wages they earn.

I think if they want to allow workers from other countries, Mexico and Canada to have more acces to the job market that isn't all bad, as long as US citizens get the same access.

If we are talking about making them citizens that would be a different matter.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:(:
[I think if they want to allow workers from other countries, Mexico and Canada to have more acces to the job market that isn't all bad, as long as US citizens get the same access.

View Quote

If they are not citizens and they are allowed to work and they cross the border daily to do so, they are taking that money back to mexico with them, removing it from our economy and inserting it into mexico's.

And how could they pay taxes or have them auto-deducted w/o a SSN?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I feel that they should speak English and be citizens befor they can come over and work.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Amnesty to these people would be a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this country who followed the law, filed all the appropriate paperwork and spend countless eons in line at INS dealing with those incompetent, lazy, underworked, overpaid morons, so they can become citizens of this country.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Why give the 3 millions Mexicans amnesty when the U.S sent that child Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba?....It should be the other way around.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:27:33 AM EDT
[#13]
the amnesty is for a group of illegals, the largest being 3 million Mexicans. It's not for just Mexican illegals.

Here in Southern CA I see poor Mexicans cutting lawns, doing farm work, cleaning houses, waiting for day labor and selling fruit by the bag at intersections.

Poor blacks and whites I see usually are standing around and asking for handouts. Occasionally they will wash windows at gas stations for change.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:(:
[I think if they want to allow workers from other countries, Mexico and Canada to have more acces to the job market that isn't all bad, as long as US citizens get the same access.

View Quote

If they are not citizens and they are allowed to work and they cross the border daily to do so, they are taking that money back to mexico with them, removing it from our economy and inserting it into mexico's.

And how could they pay taxes or have them auto-deducted w/o a SSN?
View Quote

They can be "resident" workers who live and work in the US. They will spend money on housing, tranportation etc. I'm not sure on the taxes, there have been resident aliens for many years. I don't think they need to be a citizen to have an SSN, also resident aliens are issued paperwork, ID etc by the INS that includes resident alien #, maybe they can use that for tax purposes.

Yes, they would take maoney back to Mexico. But doesn't that make it more likely their economy will improve and they will buy US products? or services provided by US companies?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Better to leave them in so you can tax the hell out of them because either way they are already in your country no? give them 3 years mandatory in the US armed forces.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
the amnesty is for a group of illegals, the largest being 3 million Mexicans. It's not for just Mexican illegals.

Here in Southern CA I see poor Mexicans cutting lawns, doing farm work, cleaning houses, waiting for day labor and selling fruit by the bag at intersections.

Poor blacks and whites I see usually are standing around and asking for handouts. Occasionally they will wash windows at gas stations for change.
View Quote

I see mexican immigrants haveing too many children, and those children commiting crimes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why not?  Many of them are willing to do very hard work in the heat that many people would be unwilling to do at any price!
View Quote

That's fine and great; Have no problem with them coming to the land of opportunity for work but, when the work is done you go home!  You don't stay here and live on my money, they sign up for unemployment and welfare.  I've got a poem for ya'll let me dig it up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I LOVE AMERICA

I COME FOR VISIT, GET TREATED REGAL, SO I STAY, WHO CARE I ILLEGAL?
I CROSS BORDER POOR AND BROKE, TAKE BUS, SEE EMPLOYMENT FOLK.

NICE MAN TREAT ME GOOD IN THERE,  SAY I NEED TO SEE WELFARE.
WELFARE SAY "YOU COME NO MORE, WE SEND CASH RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR "

WELFARE CHECKS, THEY MAKE YOU WEALTHY, MEDICAL, IT KEEP YOU HEALTHY!
BY AND BY, I GOT PLENTY MONEY, THANKS TO YOU-AMERICAN DUMMY.

WRITE TO FRIENDS IN MOTHERLAND; TELL THEM COME AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
THEY COME IN RAGS AND CHEVY TRUCKS, I BUY BIG HOUSE WITH WELFARE BUCKS.

THEY COME, WE LIVE TOGETHER, MORE WELFARE CASH, IT GETS BETTER!
FOURTEEN FAMILIES NOW MOVE IN, BUT NEIGHBORS PATIENCE GROWING THIN.

FINALLY, WHITE GUY MOVES AWAY NOW I BUY HIS HOUSE AND THEN I SAY.
FIND MORE ALIENS FOR HOUSE TO RENT, AND IN THE YARD I PUT A TENT.

SEND FOR FAMILY (THEY JUST TRASH), BUT THEY TOO DRAW WELFARE CASH!
EVERYTHING IS MUCHO GOOD, SOON WE OWN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

WE HAVE HOBBY --ITS CALLED BREEDING,
WELFARE PAY FOR BABY FEEDING.

KIDS NEED DENTIST? WIFE NEEDS PILLS?
WE GET FREE! WE GOT NO BILLS!
AMERICAN IS CRAZY, HE PAY ALL YEAR TO KEEP WELFARE RUNNING HERE.

WE THINK AMERICA DAMN GOOD PLACE!
TOO DAMN GOOD FOR THE WHITE-MAN RACE.
IF THEY NO LIKE US, THEY CAN GO, GOT LOTS OF ROOM IN MEXICO! !

"BOY, I LOVE AMERICA"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top