Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2009 3:16:58 PM EDT
What does the hive mind think of Patriot Ordinance Factory rifles? I'm in the mood to consider a high end rifle and need input.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
from what I hear they are a fine rifle, but I am NOT a piston AR fan...

I would personally buy a couple Colts if it were my money... lol
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can find a place that has them in stock they are a nice rifle. Problem is otherwise you could be waiting a year to get one.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome rifles. I have a .308. When I ordered it I did not know it was going to be two tone. but it grew on me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If you can find a place that has them in stock they are a nice rifle. Problem is otherwise you could be waiting a year to get one.

-Foxxz

I read some of the threads in the link above this post. Are there quality concerns or just delays in production? Or a long waiting list, which one would expect with a quality rifle in these times.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn I thought this thread was going to be about PlentyOfFish.com, I was ready to tell some stories and give pointers
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn I thought this thread was going to be about PlentyOfFish.com, I was ready to tell some stories and give pointers

Ha! That's pretty funny! I understand your confusion!

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#8]
So, no complaints about quality?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Foxxz

I read some of the threads in the link above this post. Are there quality concerns or just delays in production? Or a long waiting list, which one would expect with a quality rifle in these times.

I have one. No quality problems just a long waiting list.

-Foxxz

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

sounds like you need to start a new thread.  Ill subscribe.  Let me know the link when you do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like you need to start a new thread.  Ill subscribe.  Let me know the link when you do.

+1
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
As far as billet forged lowers are concerned, my first choice is the gen III POF
A piston upper is a matter of choice.
You can always put a high quality upper such as Noveske on your billet lower.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Start you own thread! We want to hear both your stories and pointers. {at least I do)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top