Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 12:29:13 PM EST
www.hannity.com/

You can email him there

OR for those of you who are too lazy to go to the site,

hannity.com/story.php?content=/contact

The dial-in # is 1-800-941-SEAN (7326)

We need him to do a pro-gun peice on the TRUTH of the Awb -- I know Hannity is pro-gun because he has complained that people can't CCW in NYC.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:12:00 PM EST
E-mail sent!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:14:29 PM EST
Screw Sean Hannity.

The less attention the AWB or it's Sunset gets the better off we are! The sheep don't want to think about or know about AK-47's!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:35:42 PM EST
I sent a request for him do to a story on the truth.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:24:51 PM EST
Bump for night crew.

And steve, come on, Sean Hannity is a friend of gun owners.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:28:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:38:35 PM EST
Done.
I mentioned how almost every AWB show has video of full auto weapons.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:46:02 PM EST
I'd have to agree with motown_steve on this. While I like the mass whoop-ass Hannity brings on the Dems and such, I think most people don't really care one way or the other, and the sooner the sunset happens and the politicians quit bitching, the sooner they can go back to their reality shows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:49:12 PM EST
The only way he'll do a piece on it is if the RNC directs him to.

Hannity is the James Carville of the Republican Party (ok, ok, he'll have to share that distinction with Anne Coulter).

I would think you'd have a better chance with independent thinking talk show hosts like Michael Savage, G. Gordon Liddy (who has already done several segments on the idiocy of the AWB), or Neal Boortz. Maybe Rush would, but he doesn't seem to be in touch with the issue that much. Hannity lacks the quick wit/intelligence to handle the AWB issue. If he can't revert to a set of talking points and shout them over the objections/opposing viewpoint of the person he's debating then he won't take on the issue. He is a shill for the Republican Party. He called John McCain a "staunch conservative" for god sakes!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:49:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:50:20 PM EST
I don't agree. Consider who watched Fox. People who are sick of being fed propaganda by CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC, etc... Lots of regular people I talk to, even gun fans, think full auto stuff will be available next week. A good, informative program would be a positive thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:06:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By JackBurton:

Hannity is the James Carville of the Republican Party (ok, ok, he'll have to share that distinction with Anne Coulter).

I would think you'd have a better chance with independent thinking talk show hosts like Michael Savage, G. Gordon Liddy (who has already done several segments on the idiocy of the AWB), or Neal Boortz. Maybe Rush would, but he doesn't seem to be in touch with the issue that much. Hannity lacks the quick wit/intelligence to handle the AWB issue. If he can't revert to a set of talking points and shout them over the objections/opposing viewpoint of the person he's debating then he won't take on the issue. He is a shill for the Republican Party. He called John McCain a "staunch conservative" for god sakes!

My friend , if you watched the vote in the senate, you'll realize we NEED ALL THE REPUBLICANS ON OUR SIDE THAT WE CAN GET!

Thank you, that is all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:10:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Screw Sean Hannity.

The less attention the AWB or it's Sunset gets the better off we are! The sheep don't want to think about or know about AK-47's!

Ill have to agree first off we need to let the damn thing expire first and then maybe we can do some other shit later, but for gods sake just let the AWB die already
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:16:29 PM EST
Hannity is no friend of the 2nd Amendment, at least not the true 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:39:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By jblachly:

I know Hannity is pro-gun because he has complained that people can't CCW in NYC.

a few days ago Sean said he carries a 9mm when he's out in public and practices with it often.
but, he didn't say make or model

I guess he's been getting quite a few death threats in the last few months.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:47:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Burley:
Hannity is no friend of the 2nd Amendment, at least not the true 2nd Amendment.

You got that right. I like many things about Sean Hannity, but he is not pro gun in the least.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:00:29 AM EST
Hannity does not impress me
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:16:08 AM EST
Email sent.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:28:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:33:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By Notorious:

I know Hannity is pro-gun because he has complained that people can't CCW in NYC.

a few days ago Sean said he carries a 9mm when he's out in public and practices with it often.
but, he didn't say make or model

I guess he's been getting quite a few death threats in the last few months.

Somebody needs to introduce that boy to a real caliber, anyone on LI that wants to let him shoot a glock 21 or a 1911?

Otherwise he will be known as the 'little boy' forever.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:55:05 AM EST
To all you people saying we need to let it lie quietly

DONT YOU GET IT? THE SOCCER MOMS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ARE NOT ON OUR SIDE! WE NEED TO PREACH TO THE CHOIR(as it were)

If you saw the vote in the Seante, the RINOs that betrayed us, we need all the REPUBLICAN support we can get!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:56:42 AM EST
I don't think sean will touch this wth a ten foot pole. They all have t appear pro-ban cause W is. As was pointed out to me by members of this site, quieter in this case is better. Theyve handled the situation perfectly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:45:46 PM EST

My friend , if you watched the vote in the senate, you'll realize we NEED ALL THE REPUBLICANS ON OUR SIDE THAT WE CAN GET!

Thank you, that is all.

jblachly,
I agree, the RINOS are a ticking time bomb waiting to go off whenever fundamental rights are at stake. While I am voting for him, Bush is one too. Sean Hannity is a Republican party operative/attack dog. I listen to his show every day and often have to choke back the vomit. There is no way he will say anything about the AWB. If I hear him play that "I voted for the 87 billion..." quote again I will about shit my pants, he plays that 87 billion times a day. I understand that it establishes Kerry as the turd he is but Jesus!!! When he's on vacation he ought to just play that on continuous loop for 3 hours. I am also tired of him talking about "Scoop Jackson"... I mean goddamn! You can practically mouth his lines as he says them. Then there is the constant ass licking/verbal fellatio he performs on every conservative icon of his... its shameless! I wish he'd go on extended vacation and let Mark Levin (a real conservative) sub for him. Hannity might be drawing some people into the fold, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend (same way I think of that other FOX lame-ass O'Reilly) but he's pretty shallow when it comes to actual substance. I don't believe he could put together an on the fly argument for an issue like the AWB. Boortz or Liddy are the guys you want for this (Liddy is already doing it). They both have a core set of beliefs rooted in knowledge of the Constitution/Liberty and can argue the issue... I hope Larry Craig gets his own radio show after he retires from the Senate! Sean Hannity is a putz!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:48:40 AM EST
WELL HOLY SHIT! HE IS DOING IT TONIGHT! I AM SURE HE'LL FUCK IT UP!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:49:54 AM EST

WELL HOLY SHIT! HE IS DOING IT TONIGHT! !

How do you know that?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:52:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dukota:

How do you know that?

He is... tonight... they've been advertising it all morning on FNC...

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:54:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dukota:

How do you know that?

Seen on Fox News just now.
SSD
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:32:31 AM EST
Hannity & Colmes or the Sean Hannity radio program?

please please please don't let them screw it up
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:34:32 AM EST

Hannity & Colmes or the Sean Hannity radio program?

please please please don't let them screw it up

H&C. they've been advertising it for a couple of days now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:45:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 8:50:14 AM EST by JohnnyMcEldoo]
Hannity is ok but he's not the one you want to contact. The only radio personality who I know would stand up for gun rights(not the right to hunt) is Michael Savage. He has admitted to owning an AR15.

MichaelSavage.com
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:25:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 8:26:58 PM EST by JackBurton]
Well the dipshit didn't do it. I would love to wake up to a tomorrow containing absolutely NO mention of the AWB whatsoever. I am glad Hannity didn't do it...I am absolutely certain he would have fucked it up!

BTW: Michael Savage did a hillarious bit on the "boxcutter ban."
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:59:27 AM EST

BTW: Michael Savage did a hillarious bit on the "boxcutter ban."

YEa that was pretty funny. How about when he said he loaded up on ammo when 9/11 happened? You wont hear too many popular talk show hosts say something like that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:04:57 PM EST
I believe that Hannity, after hearing him speak earlier this year, is FOR the ban - not against. When the issue started to filter into the press earlier this year, he made some comments that really didn't bode well for the 2nd Amendment. . .
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:40:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 5:43:35 PM EST by JackBurton]

Originally Posted By ASNixon:
I believe that Hannity, after hearing him speak earlier this year, is FOR the ban - not against. When the issue started to filter into the press earlier this year, he made some comments that really didn't bode well for the 2nd Amendment. . .

I'd like to see that reference. It doesn't suprise me one bit. He is more of an Arnold Schwarzennegger/ Rudy Guiliani "republican" than a Ronald Reagan CONSERVATIVE. Guys like him are why I will not join the republican party. As stated before: SEAN HANNITY IS A PUTZ!

Michael Savage is great. You aren't going to find a more blunt and to the point guy on the radio (ok Boortz too).

Top Top