Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2002 8:58:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.stanley2002.org/mgmpetition.htm[/url]

Million Gun March Petition

PETITION OF THE MILLION GUN MARCH

We, the People, Peaceably Assemble in a MILLION GUN MARCH to symbolize our commitment to Secure the Blessings of Liberty promised in our Constitution and to demonstrate the proximity of government usurpation of rights to the limits of human forbearance.

Our purpose in this Assembly is to Petition Our Government for Redress of Grievances at its Seat in the District of Columbia on the Fourth Day of July in the Year Two Thousand and Three; and then and there to inscribe our just cause, to the Nation, and to the World.

Whereas, We Hold These Truths to Be Self Evident:

That our Constitution created a Government to secure those human values declared in its Preamble and to protect our unalienable rights recognized in its Bill of Rights;

That preserving and protecting those values and rights includes not merely from foreign enemies, but from all manner of domestic enemy under every possible disguise, who would undermine those values and impair those rights, notwithstanding that such wrongs be committed in the name of government itself.

That our Forefathers, ever jealous of Liberty, wrote protections into our Constitution in plain language with plain meaning for all to know and understand: Its purpose is to protect the People in the exercise of Liberty from all enemies, including the very government it created.

That necessary to every value of a civilized society is that Right stated in the heart of the First Amendment which traces its common law ancestry to the union of Just Redress and the Right to meet government's abridgment of Justice with force of arms.

That as the Right of Petition was won at Runnymede in the Year 1215 and recorded in Article 61 of the Magna Carta, so it was won by the blood of our ancestors and recorded in the First and Second Amendments to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law...abridging...the right of the people peaceable to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." And to guarantee this absolutely necessary condition of freedom and justice: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

But whereas, in direct assault on the foundations of Liberty and Justice, Government has combined two insufferable evils to reduce freedom to bondage and self-government to tyranny:

It has, through a progression of absurd interpretation and arrogance to the Right of Petition, declared itself above the law and its officers immune to violate the Constitution with impunity. And to such despotic ends, it has sent forth hoards of bureaucrats to harass us in every way; to license our every liberty and wage terrorism upon us under color of false laws.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]

And it has so insulated itself from us by making those who assemble under arms to pry open the halls of justice, criminals for exercising the common right of sense and morality; and to that end it has passed some 20,000 laws infringing the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

As it was said in our beginning: "Taxation without representation is Tyranny" so it must now be said: "Government violation of rights without just redress for its wrongs, is Slavery."

And Therefore, in remembrance of This Day in our history that marked the beginning of a new civilization; and in support of This Petition, that it be delivered in the only way our government has left open to meaningful delivery, we mutually pledge to each other on our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor, to peaceable assemble under arms on July 4th, 2003 as directed by the organizers of this march, at or near the District of Columbia, to protect and bear witness to the Petitions for Redress of Grievances then and there presented.

And Whereas, the Government of the United States has systematically violated and abridged the Constitutional Rights of Americans, as follows:

The main issues of the petition are, but not limited to:

1. Over 20,000 gun laws that violated the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms in any way Americans wish as long as they cause no harm to another except in defense of person, home and property, must be abolished.
2. Abolish the USA Patriot Act, and replace it with a new act, that does not violate the Constitution in any way.
3. Abolish the IRS administered income tax, and if need be, replace it with a constitutional tax within the boundaries outlined in the Constitution, as per the summary of findings and conclusions of the Citizens and Taxation hearing.
4. Abolish the Federal Reserve System administered by the consortium of twelve international banks, that unconstitutionally have looted the gold and silver standard from the American people, which is guaranteed by the Constitution, which has enslaved future generations of Americans, through the income tax, to pay for the fraudulent and corrupt money system that politicians have unlawfully and unconstitutionally given away at the expense of all Americans' birthrights.
5. Abolish and end all search and seizure laws that violate the Fourth Amendment including but not limited to:
a) Airport security - American citizens and pilots must be guaranteed their Second Amendment rights on all domestic flights. b) All asset forfeiture laws applied to Americans for any reason which violates the Fourth Amendment must be abolished. c) All other forfeitures including, drugs, guns, taxes, should be prohibited.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]

"As the organizer/activist for the national Bill of Rights Rallies, (see www.stanley2002.org)that are starting to grow in number across the country, I want to announce the creation of a new rally slated for July 4, 2003 at "high noon," in Washington, D.C. at the Mall area between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument. This rally is called the Million Gun March and will be the culmination of 20 months of Bill of Rights rallies that started in Denver, on December 15, 2001, on the210th birthday of the signing of the Bill of Rights.

The Bill of Rights Rallies demand the repeal of all unconstitutional laws at all levels of government. This petition is, specifically demanding certain unconstitutional laws be repealed and abolished before the Million Gun March at Washington, D.C. on July 4, 2003. Signers for the petition will not only be making demands to repeal and abolish certain laws, but will be attesting to their personal guarantee to attend the Million Gun March:

#1) Armed with a rifle, a pistol and ammunition for their personal weaponry.
#2) Unarmed
#3) Unarmed and attending local community rallies in conjunction with the Million Gun March

The march will only be held, if at least one million signatures from Americans across the nation, guarantee their presence at the march.

The United States government will be notified monthly, starting May 15, 2002, with a copy of the petition as a lawful redress of grievances from "We the People". Failure by the government to comply with the petition by July 4, 2003, may result in the activation of the "2nd American Revolution Militia", from the individual citizens of the "Million Gun March", to insure that the current U.S. government will comply with the boundaries outlines in the Constitution. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution will be the authorizing documents of this action. Should this action become a necessity of the people of the United States of America, at the Million Gun March, we appeal to the United States Military and the various police agencies in attendance on that day, to join with your Constitutional brethren to insure the compliance of YOUR government. See petition below:

MILLION GUN MARCH PETITION

First Name Last Initial City State Armed in Wash. D.C. Unarmed in Wash D.C. Unarmed, attending local

Until we have an online sign up, we ask that each petitioner print out this petition, complete and fax in to Stanley for Senate:

Fax #: 303.329.0498

Or mail to:
Stanley For Senate
6280 E 39th Av
Denver Co 80207-1319

www.stanley2002.org
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I love it.  Count me in.  I'll be there!
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
you know ill be there.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Good to go.  It's about damned time we quit bitching and got the balls to do something about it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I love your idea AlClenin.

But you know it's a loosing battle. We all need to make that "change." None of these people on this board will follow through.

They're not that politically confrontational. I hope they will prove me wrong; but I don't seem to think so.

For the past year and half I've been listening to them say things like "out of my cold dead hands." then in the same sentence..." that's unconstitutional but I'll be the first to register."

Lets just join the left and put our country in the DUMPSTER! Come on it's easy if you try..(John Lennon)
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Uh, did anyone remember what happened last time some people got together and asked for what was rightfully theirs?

Sign this petition and you know your going to be reamed by the PATRIOT act...  You're actively supporting a threat of usurptation, and good boy Dubbya won't let his reign as Dictator be cut short.

Remember the Bonus Marchers?
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love your idea AlClenin.

But you know it's a loosing battle. We all need to make that "change." None of these people on this board will follow through.

They're not that politically confrontational. I hope they will prove me wrong; but I don't seem to think so.

For the past year and half I've been listening to them say things like "out of my cold dead hands." then in the same sentence..." that's unconstitutional but I'll be the first to register."

Lets just join the left and put our country in the DUMPSTER! Come on it's easy if you try..(John Lennon)
View Quote

I've been thinking that speeding along the shredding of the constitution might be a good idea. Nobody is going to do something about it until things get uncomfortable, so lets speed that day along. When things get bad enough we'll be forced to act.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Uh, did anyone remember what happened last time some people got together and asked for what was rightfully theirs?

Sign this petition and you know your going to be reamed by the PATRIOT act...  You're actively supporting a threat of usurptation, and good boy Dubbya won't let his reign as Dictator be cut short.

Remember the Bonus Marchers?
View Quote

FUCK the patriot act. when we succede, that will be one of the first to go.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top