Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 5:00:15 AM EDT
PEOPLE ARE ASKING WHAT CAN WE DO?

IM GOING TO PLANT A SEED HERE,
LETS MARCH ON WASHINGTON
IM NOT AN ORGANIZER BUT LETS FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW TO DO SO AND DO IT!
STOP COMPLAINING AND JUST DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY!
SURELY WE COULD END UP WITH 1 MILLION EASILY THAT WANT TO PRESERVE THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.
PUT YOUR MOUTH ON HOLD AND LETS DO IT!

WHOS WITH ME?!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:06:09 AM EDT
[#1]
just what i figured.
6 reads no response
you people need to never complain ever again about this.
our country is being invaded and nobody wants to act.

wow................................................................
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:06:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Caps lock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:07:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
just what i figured.
6 reads no response
you people need to never complain ever again about this.
our country is being invaded and nobody wants to act.

wow................................................................

You decided no one cares after a whopping six minutes?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:13:16 AM EDT
[#4]
how bout you, instead of attacking me about my poor spelling.
what do you have to say about this?
speak up.

GEORGIA
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#5]
This march on D.C. needs to be this summer.  Poeple are taking time off work,  its warm,  its vacation season,  lots of good reasons.  But sign me up,  I'll hop on the scooter for a worthy cause like that.  And the hell with a million,  make it millions and shut the damn capital down with traffic.  A turn out like that will get action just to get you to leave.  Its the same shit the Million moron march used.  Use it again it works.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#6]
im going to sound a bit like dog the bounty hunter but, thanks bra.
for the input.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:22:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I will go, But it better be quick. If we wait to long the legislation that is now in congress will have been passed. And signed into law. We need to influence congress before they pass a bill we don't want, not after.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#9]
thanks brain,
anybody know the rules for permits?
or where to find suh info?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#10]
It's a waste of time. Our masters don't care that we're unhappy. They'll have their minions to keep the unruly peasants away from them. They won't even hear us in their soundproofed buildings.

And there will be agents provocateur aplenty to give the powers that be excuse to come down on the marchers rather hard. If the marchers are stupid enough to bring guns with them, they'll get mowed down.

Sorry, but I'm a realist. Things in this country have degenerated to the point that we don't have any effective redress of our grievances. Voting is of limited use, as we're picking from pre-selected by the party idiots A or B. At least on the state or national level. Anyone freethinking who is elected to some low level post who doesn't toe the party line won't rise any higher.

Things aren't supposed to be this way, but they are pretty fucked up. You can thank the Boomers for not doing something about the creeping destruction of our Republic. Short of armed insurrection,I don't see any chance for meaningful change. And that insurrection is damned unlikely as long as people are comfortable.

So I guess I don't have a ready solution to your post.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:38:12 AM EDT
[#11]
billco,
armed response,   thats a laugh

why are you so lazy?
when it comes to our freedom,
please man,we cant do anything by force so lets try there tactics
come on man its for your kids and grandchildren
if people wont even take a couple of days to try and save our national identity.
then maybe our republic is truely lost.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#12]
combine it with the 4th of July weekend. There are millions of people here anyway
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#13]
How about the idea of not hiring them?  Do you have a Mexican maid?  Fire her.  Tell that fat wife of yours to shut off "Desperate Housewives" and do some damn cleaning.

How about your lawn?  Do it YOURSELF!  You need the exercise and plus you will save DOUBLY instead of paying for a gym membership.  Hell, if you cannot do it yourself, hire a local, domestic teenager.  There are a few that will mow lawns and they know business will be golden.

Grow your own vegetables.  It again is exercise that your fat ass needs.

It all begins in your communities.  Forget marching on the National Mall, it is just a waste of fuel.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:41:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Let's go armed. Just in case it gets nasty.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:43:00 AM EDT
[#15]
We've got jobs and other responsibilities, unlike the usual "marchers" on the other side.

That is why we are very unheard at times.

I think a "call in sick Day" is more doable.

What would the .gov think if the best and the brightest stayed home
for a day over this issue?

I don't know, maybe nothing.

GM
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:44:39 AM EDT
[#16]
How about we all just call our congresspeoples and maybe get a petition going?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:47:14 AM EDT
[#17]
If one million middle class folks like me take a week off to go to washington the whole damn thing is liable to collapse we are supporting this giant clusterfuck.  Everyone in washington already knows what americans want,  they know that we all want the border tightened.  Have they done anything about it?  FUCK NO.  So there, why waste a fuckin week to go to Washington, they are going to do exactly what they want and to hell with us.

Here is my plan, work another 20 years in Texas, then I will be 66.  Then escape to the north, North or South Dakota, maybe Minnesota.  By then with the global warming the winters won't be that bad up north and the gulf coast in Texas will be about completely meskinized.  

Get another ten years up there and  I will be 76 the good Lord willing and I will croak out and leave it for you younguns.  I don't have any children but I really will worry about my nieces life and the fact that she will not have known how great america once was, when a man was proud of his job, not the fact that 6 inches of his boxers was hanging out his backside as he walked down the street scratchin his nuts.  

White man was on the top, but what goes around is coming around, we are now the problem, not the solution.  This is the way it is, just get used to it, it is going to be a bumpy ride from now on.  Learn to expect less and hope that less is the only problem.  

I don't think I am pessimistic, just realistic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#18]
This summer is TOO LATE. We need to physically write real letters and faxes to our congressmen immediately. The momentum needs to come fast and hard to quell any thoughts of capitulating to the marching aliens.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:52:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How about the idea of not hiring them?  Do you have a Mexican maid?  Fire her.  Tell that fat wife of yours to shut off "Desperate Housewives" and do some damn cleaning.

How about your lawn?  Do it YOURSELF!  You need the exercise and plus you will save DOUBLY instead of paying for a gym membership.  Hell, if you cannot do it yourself, hire a local, domestic teenager.  There are a few that will mow lawns and they know business will be golden.

It all begins in your communities.  Forget marching on the National Mall, it is just a waste of fuel.

I think this is easier to do and more effective than a march.  Just quit buying any prodcut or service that you think comes from invader labor.  If we could pick one day for everyone to start, that would be even better.

ETA:  And tobacco = invader labor, so if you're a smoker, better get the patch!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:57:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think this is easier to do and more effective than a march.  Just quit buying any prodcut or service that you think comes from invader labor.  If we could pick one day for everyone to start, that would be even better.

ETA:  And tobacco = invader labor, so if you're a smoker, better get the patch!

Hell, I started a long time ago.  I have a local hardware store that hires only domestic people.  Their prices are a bit higher but they are 12 miles closer than any other store.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:57:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't eat at Mexican restaurants.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
We've got jobs and other responsibilities, unlike the usual "marchers" on the other side.

GM

Come on now...you're just trying to get a day off of work...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GM

Come on now...you're just trying to get a day off of work...

Alright you smart ass
since you are online right now, you could at least IM

your dad and tell me how Germany is treating you and what you've been up to.

GM
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#24]
"What the fuck happened to the Delta ARFCOM I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you , we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer... "

"Dead! Bluto's right! Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it. "
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#25]

what is it - like May 1, they're all supposed to boycott their jobs and stay home. Caser Chavez day or some other $hit like that I heard.

I think a day boycotting restaurants, grocery stores and lawn care service by everyone else will send a message too. However, I doubt the "white man" has the willpower and cohesion the hispanic does.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

YEP!

I am a contractor here in AZ, and I am approached DAILY for cheap ass labor by people barely able to speak English, and it IS tempting to hand a roller and paint pan over and have an apartment painted for $20 and a case of Bud Light.  

But I know if I do that, I bring the wages of the legal painters down, so I won't.  Hell, I don't even use LABORERS that are not clean cut, American-speaking people that I can verify.  I tell them all the same thing:  "If you want a job, submit your resume and make sure you have two forms of ID."  

That gets rid of every single one of em that approach me on the job site wanting some quick cash.

90% of our problem are the contractors who use illegals.  Take away their employment, you take away their reason to infiltrate this country.  As a contractor and American, I refuse to be a part of that in the name of an easy buck.  

If you want to make a REAL difference, stop using any contractor and products that utilize illegal labor.  Go through a private maid service and meet the actual maid before you hire her.  When your landscaper shows up, fire him claiming that "an illegal alien is against the law, thus our contract is void and I want you out of here NOW unless you can PROVE to me they are all citizens."  

Use small, local contractors where verifying their information is easy - go to the orchard during harvesting season and tell the owner your business is constituent on their use of American labor.

No work = no reason to be here.

And if any of you are contractors that use the "Home Depot Labor Section" of parking lot illegals, you're the problem, no matter what you type here.  And do NOT tell me a contractor can't afford to pay for labor to sweep and dig ditches.  I do it, and so can you, and do it without using illegal labor.  Verify your employees, even if it costs you a little more money...  My integrity is worth it, is yours?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I'll make some chile verde for the whole group and some homemade tortillas.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#28]
If we do it, we will all be right wing radical racisits.

Only minorities are allowed to get away with protests and Pro-Abortionists.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#29]
3/4 of you all arent worth the skin your wraped in.
God help me.

we deserve all we get.
out...............................................................
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
God help me.

we deserve all we get.

OK, patriot send us pictures from DC when you are there.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:22:38 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
"What the fuck happened to the Delta ARFCOM I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you , we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer... "

"Dead! Bluto's right! Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it. "

Dammit.
You beat me to it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Like I said on the other topic...

Million man marches only work for people with no jobs or family responsibilities.

This is why the right wing isn't full of hippies who caravan from protest to protest as professional activists.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
God help me.

we deserve all we get.

Why?  Because I won't march in some silly "pay attention to me" gay parade while my business suffers because I am flying 3,000 miles to be heard by deaf ears?

See, I am ALREADY making a difference.  I don't hire illegals, which puts me in MAYBE 3% of the construction contractors out there.

I offered viable options that produce results.  I noticed you ignored those, as they would inconvenience your schedule and shopping routine.  

What have you done before this post to ward off the illegal desire to be here?  Jumping on the anti-illegal Arfcom tirade doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a conformist.  I got guys out there digging ditches for $15 bucks an hour, taking money out of my pocket so I can be competitive and keep my hard working American employees, and all you are doing is musing.  Oh, with the disclaimer, of course, that you are no organizer - "Let's do this, but I can't be in charge."

Woo hoo, you are my new hero in the fight to make our voices heard.  A leader that won't lead is an idea man, and we have plenty of those already.  

I reapeat my earlier sentiments:  if you want to make a difference, take away their work.  Even if we DO close the borders, what are we to do with the 13 million ones already here?  Think about the ramifications of that, Mr. Idea Man [insert Budweiser theme song here].  

I'm not against a march at all, and if you were willing to do the legwork I'd support you.  But your efforts are in vain, and there are many of us out there that have been fighting this fight for a very long time.  We know what works, and we've heard every idea out there.  Your's is something that is simply old, ineffective, and not possible for many of us.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

what is it - like May 1, they're all supposed to boycott their jobs and stay home. Caser Chavez day or some other $hit like that I heard.

I think a day boycotting restaurants, grocery stores and lawn care service by everyone else will send a message too. However, I doubt the "white man" has the willpower and cohesion the hispanic does.

The "white man" as you call us has plenty of will power and cohesion.  I live in a town that is majority hispanic.  Yet the city mayor is white and the city council has two hispanics and four whites.  The reason hispanics don't run the whole show already around hear is the fuckers won't get out the vote.  There is little cohesion in the hispanic community, they all think they know what is the best when it comes to running the show, yet can not compromise enough to get their candidates elected.

Plus hispanics are truly the most racist folks there are.  For the most part they hate blacks and don't much care for whites. The above statement is based on my experiences here in a town of 26,000, your mileage may vary.  

I will tell you this, in the last town election where the mayor and four council members were up for election, less than 1900 total votes were tallied.  Made me want to puke.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#36]
This reminds me of the attitude Libertarians have about wanting to elect a "nobody" to President - going for the top without ever having proven you can even build and organize a LOCAL support base first.

BUILD YOUR SUPPORT LOCALLY FIRST!!!

Arizonans are planning a demonstration at John McCain's office in Phoenix. THere's threads about organizing LOCAL protests both in the AZHTF and on the "other" AZ board.

You want us to spend $100's-$1,000's to travel 2,500+miles to and stay in D.C. to march on Washington? WHY? Why the fuck not just organize your NEIGHBORS to march on your OWN state capital? Why not just organize a boycott of Home Depot, Danny's Carwash, restauraunts & hotels? Get your own neighbors involved and informed. Stand there with signs and pass out flyers protesting their obvious hiring and support of illegal aliens.

I'm glad you're angry and motivated to want to do something - but just knock of the holier-than-thou shit!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Don't eat at Mexican restaurants.  Seriously.

Never!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Richardh247,  you have it exactly right.    You think just as I do about this and if I wore a hat, it'd be off to you.

Just one thing, though....suppose we get rid of the illegal,  every one of them?   How much more money
are we going to have to offer to the lazy high school grads to do the "n****r work" that the illegals are doing now?

The illegals WILL dig ditches,  they WILL clear lots, they WILL do what pays.  I'm starting to think that
most of our high school grads wouldn't do that for any price.

There's no perfect solution but allowing illegals to stay definitely isn't a sane option.

CJ

CJ,

Thanks, and I have the answers you seek.  

As contractors, we work for people with money.  People with money have one inherent characteristic:  they like money.  Hence, the cheapest bid wins the contract.  This is economics 1 and 1/2, LOL.

If there were no illegals doing $15 an hour jobs for $3 and hour, all prices would go up - here, there, and everywhere.  It would not matter what the bid amount was, as we'd all still share the same percentile markup, but at higher prices.  Take a little money out of the customer's pocket that takes money out of the contractor's pocket.  

So, in essense, you'd pay more for a bag of oranges...  But you'd make more as a competitive industry because your prices go up with the illegal labor gone.  You're spending more but you're proportionately making more, just making the illegals seek their needs and wants elsewhere.  

Like any other worthwhile endeavor, this does require an investment - for now, not using the illegal labor.  But in the end, it pays off.  It's for the children, ya know

If the lazy highschool bastards won't start at the bottom digging ditches and fetching material like I did, then they can grow up to be behind the bell curve of living standards.  

The reason they WON'T do the work is because they know there are those illegals out there who WILL do it under the table.  If all businesses ran their organizations honestly, they would have no choice but to begin at the bottom, and we'd teach these young adults an honest day's pay for an honest day's labor.

But while we pad our pockets pandering to the illegal crowd in the name of a lower bid to secure a contract and make our money, we only undermine ourselves.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Is everyone ready for Cinco de Mayo?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I'll make some chile verde for the whole group and some homemade tortillas.

Mine is better.  And there isn't a single Hispanic gene in my body.  Making tortillas isn't Mexican, its Native American.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
God help me.

we deserve all we get.

Dude!

Just because you get the summer off from HS does not mean we have the time to follow you to DC.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Is everyone ready for Cinco de Mayo?

That is whne the Mexicans defeated the French?  And why were the French there?  Debts?  

Mexico has had too many revolutions, not one establishing anything close to a democracy.  Mexico has always been corrupt because of the racism held against the Native Americans, the Meztisos and Mulattos.  Since these "racially impure" peoples are the majority of Mexico's population, the caste system is used to deny these citizens of their rights, including the right to participate in the economy.  And that is why they are coming here in droves.

The same system is used all throughtout Central America and most of South America, ensuring hundreds of political parties to match each dictator's preferences.

No, I will not celebrate the Mexican defeat of the French Army.  But I celebrate Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo (Feb 2) as well as the Gasden Purchase.  But Mexicans abhorr these agreements because they were signed by a dictator who pocketed the money.  Yes, $28.25 million was given to Mexico, an estimated $430 million in 2004 dollars.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#43]
There are some good ideas here and some that aren't so good.  Here's a few of mine.

First, this isn't about whites vs. latino's, it's about sovereign borders and illegal aliens.  Don't make it out as a race thing or we'll lose from the start because we'd run off too many good Americans of other races that otherwise would support us.  Keep the word "WHITE" completely out of these discussions unless you want to be labeled "white supremicists" or "skinheads" or "neo nazi's" by the illegals, the media and any liberal politicians.  That will guarantee them a victory.

Second, boycotting companies that hire illegals won't work, how am I supposed to tell a legal immigrant from a illegal immigrant?  Am I supposed to tell a contractor to line his crew up every morning and ask to see green cards and run the whole lot of them off a job site if they can't produce one?  When I go into fast foot joint am I suppose to ask eveyone in the place for a green card?  I've only got 30 minutes for lunch, how many places can I visit.  I live in Arizona, I'm guessing that 3/4 of the food joints in town have at least one illegal working for them.

Third, marching on Washington will not work, you'll get all the out of work trash, the skinheads and the professional protestors.  I can't get away for a week, even overnight can be difficult sometimes.  And you'll get the counter protestors which will show up in larger numbers and make more noise.  They're professionals at protesting and most of them don't work and will be bussed in from all the surrounding areas.

So, what to do?  March on state capitols, this I can do and so can most of us.  Try to get all your friends, specially friends of color, to march with you.  DON'T turn this into a white march, bring every friend you can that's latino, black, asian, etc.  Keep the slogans, placards and chants non racial!  And you know what I mean, NO RACIAL INSULTS!  Don't go conspicously armed.  This isn't war YET, don't dress for it.  Abide by all the laws, get all the proper permits and don't fuck with the police!  Repeat, DON'T FUCK WITH THE POLICE!  The last thing we want is video of people from our side being tasered, OC'd, batoned, handcuffed and arrested.  Let's see some nationwide video's of peaceful marches, let's leave the violence and arrests on their side of the issue.  Be nice to the other side if they show up to counter protest, no matter what they do!  Don't call out racial slurs, don't return thrown rocks or other minor acts of violence.  Remember, the media will support them if it can and make us look bad!    And lastly, go home on time.  Don't continue to flood the streets at rush hour when people are trying to get home from work.  Let's NOT piss off the average Joe, let the other side do that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#44]
If you can get with the minute men and other orgainzations to do the march, then I am in.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
combine it with the 4th of July weekend. There are millions of people here anyway

I think a series of these in ALL of the major metro areas would be more effective and less likely to cause logistical nightmares.  Imagine a million (millions?) in the 10 largest cities coming together in a show of our national pride on July 4th.  I'll be in DFW, available.....

Someone with some orginizational skills and/or an existing group of credible,like-minded (no tinfoil hat groups or racists) folks could get the ball rolling.  These illegals haven't seen protests...YET!  

The timing would be perfect for the mid-term elections coming up in November.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#46]
put me pn the list.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#47]
There's a movie called "A day without a mexican" where all the mestizos in california go on strike or something and of course it leads to total chaos and terror (all those dirty pools and unkept lawns ). I think there should be "A day with out an American", where all working Americans (including our Military in other lands) just take a day off and sit on our asses. Not a movie but real life. I'd love to see that.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0377744/
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#48]
I noticed the minutemen at the border are mostly older folk...
If you are young and healthy and able to go to Washington, you defintely should.
The older folk and disabled should not be expected to carry everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top