[#1]
I voted crunchy..it 100% my way ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The poll is missing a checkbox.

[ x ] Peanut Butter? Yuck!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You know what's good is a generous amount of peanut butter on a fresh piece of celery yum yum.  Or with bananas. Or just on a plate topped with honey, sugar, or jam, which I call "PLOP".  Yum yum I love peanut butter.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]CREAMY![/b]

mmmmm.....I think I will go make myself a PB and Grape Jelley sandwich now.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Crunchy of course!

Dang it! I just went to the cupboard for some peanut butter and all I found was creamy roasted honey nut Skippy.

Oh well. Any port in a storm.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta be Jif creamy or nothin' at all! [argue]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Skippy Creamy.  Nothing else.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Creamy only for me! Belive it or not, this is  my only weird irrational response scenario. I like peanuts and creamy peanut butter, but if someone sneaks me a PBJ with crunchy PB, I'll just about yak on the spot! I have no idea why, it's not the taste or anything, just something about it that makes me involuntarily want to hurl. That's it though, my one irrational involuntary response. I guess that makes me crazy ( or "nuts"??).
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
My Grandpa and Dad used to grow peanuts. Grandma would make peanut butter in a blender You have to stir it before eating, because it separates into peanut butter on the bottom, and oil on the top. No sugar added. After you become addicted, it's hard to eat store bought peanut butter, because of all the sugar. I think health food stores sell this type of peanut butter. Get some if you're too busy to make your own.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Peanut Butter sandwich and a cold Yuengling Lager...aahhh...
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#11]
WELL! I'm glad I'm not the omly one that thinks peanut butter sandwiches and beer go great together! [beer]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top