Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 9:03:30 AM EDT
Is there a gunshow this weekend in Valley Forge or somewhere near there?  If so, can you provide directions (from the PA turnpike)?  Gotta do some Christmas shopping.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
yup!
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=78750[/url]
i can't give directions, but maybe the guys over there can!
have fun x-mas shopping!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Valley Forge convention center I believe...

Not too good w/directions...I know how to get there, just don't know road names...

I DO know, if you get off the PA turnpike at the Valley Forge exit...When you pay your toll, go to the FAR RH booths...You need to exit to your IMMEDIATE right after going through toll booths...
That exit ramp will merge you onto "I THINK" Rt 23W/Valley Forge Rd....This will take you right past the convention center...It will be on your right about a mile up the road...

...Just find a pickup truck with an NRA sticker in the window, and follow them..

Also, you might want to post in the "Meetings & Events" forum...

Several of us "Free state" people posted/replied about the show over there...

ART
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun show is at the Valley Forge Convention Center. When you get off the turnpike stay to the right side of the toll plaza. Take the first exit right after the toll, North Gulph Road. It is also the way to Valley Forge National Park. Less than a mile you will see the Valley Forge Convention Center on your right. You can also ask toll atttendant for directions. Traffic may be heavy this weekend as the King of Prussia Mall is also next to this exit. HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top