Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:48:36 AM EDT
Link

Ya, it's like that.

Speed

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:55:38 AM EDT
Ole Fast Eddie.

I like the idea of dropping hte $0.31 tax instead of rationing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:57:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Ole Fast Eddie.

I like the idea of dropping hte $0.31 tax instead of rationing.

I'm sure no-one would complain about that one, but...we'll see.

Speed
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:21:11 AM EDT

He noted, however, that such a move could seriously disrupt funding for highway and bridge work across the state.

OH NO! A drop in funding could seriously effect the work schedule of those busy little beavers over at PennDOT! I'm sure we'd see huge construction delays, and workers sitting around, and an endless construction season! Nooooooo.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:23:18 AM EDT
He's gonna screw it up just like Gray Davis screwed up the electric power situation in Californistan.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:27:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Spade:

He noted, however, that such a move could seriously disrupt funding for highway and bridge work across the state.

OH NO! A drop in funding could seriously effect the work schedule of those busy little beavers over at PennDOT! I'm sure we'd see huge construction delays, and workers sitting around, and an endless construction season! Nooooooo.

Wait, are you being sarcastic? I couldn't tell because I had to drive 30 miles to work today through 20 miles of contstruction. On top of that I've gotten to know those folks working these projects and they are all quite busy flipping the stop and slow signs!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:30:17 AM EDT
Don't these idiots study history?
Top Top