BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's what's scary about this. I've seen more than one person wish he was a dictator. That's just fucking crazy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish he was the authoritarian monster the left tried to make him out to be.
That's what's scary about this. I've seen more than one person wish he was a dictator. That's just fucking crazy.

So he actually wasn’t?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
An unnamed "longtime Trump adviser". You know it has to be true.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m passed the point of caring about much other than are your policies going to benefit me and my family and extended kin group, or is it going to harm me and mine?

If it’s the former I don’t care how you get there. I don’t give a shit about democracy or representative government. I care about results. If it’s the latter, same thing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
MAGAA

Make America Great Again, Again!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Has he released the site where you can give him more money to “stop the steal”.
View Quote

TDS , seek help

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If the IRS didn’t pick up on anything, he’s probably clean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Over/under on NY delivering an indictment on some bullshit tax related malfeasance about 5 minutes after that happens?

The powers that be will not let this happen.

If the IRS didn’t pick up on anything, he’s probably clean.

They'll "create" an anonymous IRS whistle-blower who was told to stay quiet on Trump matters 5 years ago.  They'll also re-interpret the IRS audits.  It's what dirty prosecution teams do.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure he'd burn the whole country to the ground just to get payback. He doesn't seem like a man who handles a loss very well.
View Quote

At this point I don't care if he does.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
But I was all excited about Nikki Haley and Marco Rubio.

This is not fair. What an orange fascist.

Drat.

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The rubes will line up to keep getting fleeced by Trump.
View Quote

TDS
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The rubes will line up to keep getting fleeced by Trump.
View Quote

MAGA FOREVER !!!!...................
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
dem GOP tears though..
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#12]
He’s got enough money to possibly take a good bit of control of the party.  This might be good for getting rid of turds like Romney and Collins.  I don’t know why the party has tolerated members that pretty often vote with the enemy.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's awesome, Trump will NEVER be forgotten.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/61F4B54F-3E88-4904-B50E-7A8E715FFA1F_jpe-1837448.JPG

View Quote

Hell yeah! That's sure to cause a few aneurysms.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Axios?
please, man.

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Hannity just asked Lindsey what Trump’s speech will be like. Graham said Trump will position himself as the leader of the Republican Party. When Hannity asks Graham if Trump will run in 2024, Graham laughed and said “stay tuned”.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Axios?
please, man.

View Quote

under_score_alet
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So he actually wasn't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he actually wasn't?
He'd be a pretty shitty dictator if he allowed himself to get voted out of office.  I scratch my head that there are people that wanted him to seize the government. I scratch my head even more than people thought that he actually would.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

We already basically have a dictator, the dictatorship of progressivism.

Rather have Trump if we are gonna have a dictator
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#20]
We all know where the left stands, this move will drag more RINO swampies out of the water and into the light.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
No we don't.  We have a government in power that you don't like and I don't like, but they aren't dictators.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
All he needs to do is campaign from his basement and, it he would win before it's over.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No we don't.  We have a government in power that you don't like and I don't like, but they aren't dictators.
View Quote

Elected leftism is still leftism.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good!
Like him or not he is the only politician with America's best interests at heart that actually has a spine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:40:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:43:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Embarrassing isn't it?

They then run around screaming about how you're a libtard if you don't go along with their crazy bullshit, and its all about a movement and not about Trump himself. It is literally all about Trump and the way he makes them feel. Its humiliating.

They are caught up in a cult of personality, and are literally no different than the Obama bots they mocked for 8 years. Sad.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Embarrassing isn't it?

They then run around screaming about how you're a libtard if you don't go along with their crazy bullshit, and its all about a movement and not about Trump himself. It is literally all about Trump and the way he makes them feel. Its humiliating.

They are caught up in a cult of personality, and are literally no different than the Obama bots they mocked for 8 years. Sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Embarrassing isn't it?

Liberals don’t trash talk Biden. That’s the problem. We have too many critical people on our side and they have all the “shut up and take my money” people on their side. Keeps us divided, when their side is very unified.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you call it when that government brands the opposition party a terror group and tries to punish its voters for their support.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Double
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure he'd burn the whole country to the ground just to get payback. He doesn't seem like a man who handles a loss very well.
View Quote

Trump didn't lose. He (and we) got ripped the fuck off. I don't handle people running a scam on me very well either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Embarrassing isn't it?

View Quote

MAGA
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Trump didn't lose. He (and we) got ripped the fuck off. I don't handle people running a scam on me very well either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn right we got ripped off.  But all the betas come out and tell us to be principled and dignified and to fight with one hand tied behind our backs.  We need to operate just like the progressives.  This is not an argument between to logical positions, its a brutal knife fight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Difference between losing and being cheated.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh please be true
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/61F4B54F-3E88-4904-B50E-7A8E715FFA1F_jpe-1837448.JPG

View Quote

Well, here's hoping...
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:58:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Elected leftism is still leftism.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Boy, it sure didn't take long for one to show up in here, did it?
View Quote

He isn't wrong. What, pray tell, did he accomplish? He went out with his tail between his legs. He could have kicked off a revolution, instead he went quietly into the dark night and we will be left to pick up the pieces. The USSC just gave the entire right the middle finger today and proved itself a failed branch of government.

Trump can bloviate all he wants, he had his chance and failed miserably. The reason why can be debated but the fact, in the end..he failed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
THIS.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Has he released the site where you can give him more money to “stop the steal”.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What do you call it when that government brands the opposition party a terror group and tries to punish its voters for their support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me any piece of legislation or executive order that brands the Republican Party as a terrorist organization. Show me one prosecution of a person for being a Republican or supporting the Republican Party.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#45]
But what about Jeb?

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Attachment Attached File

Let them fight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Liberals don’t trash talk Biden. That’s the problem. We have too many critical people on our side and they have all the “shut up and take my money” people on their side. Keeps us divided, when their side is very unified.
View Quote

If we can unite, conservatives have a very strong probability of having 260 House seats, 55+ Senate seats, the Presidency, a USSC majority, and 30+ governors, in 2025.

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#49]
The faggotry that turns up here...
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#50]
The Republican party is dead.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top