Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2002 9:19:49 PM EDT
Shot a full-auto in Alaska, thought the DMZ in Korea was "the shit," & he was running around w/ a Garand early in the show!
Check out his diary entry: [url]http://www.mtv.com/onair/osbournes/diary/jack/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
This proves everything I have been saying all along about guns and Ozzy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 3:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Curious: are Ozzy and his family US citizens? If not, what exactly are the rules re him amd firearms now, esp. after 9/11? I know here in the PRoMA, my wife who is British couldn't get a hi-cap licence, and there is now some question as to whether she could buy any long guns either. (of course, this is merely hypothetical, as my wife has no interest in guns...) Those are bec. of state laws- how about Fed law? What's up w/ foreigners and CA gun laws, where I assume Ozzy lives now?

Of course, perhaps because of his position, (esp. lately, where he's now a major draw, again), nobody says anything, and, as we have recently seen in the case of Peter Buck of REM, rich entertainment/media types can get away with pretty much anything...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Ozzy and his family are citizens of the UK.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe the Garand they have is inoperable.  Of course as 95thFoot suggested, celebrities can get pretty much anything, especially in Kalifornistan.

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#5]
wait on this show the kid was walking around with a M1? thats amazing that mtv would show that I suprised they didn't edit it out and put in some flowers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top